Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Jason Alexander Arrested on DUI and **** Charges

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Am I gross for saying I'd use those Dumbo ears like handlebars while he RAILS me? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: He's so hot in such a trashy way.

Also, they were married for 3 days, 17 years ago. Why is something completely unrelated to Britney being reported here? I could understand if he was talking about her, but like... This isn't Britney-related. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I am afraid that I agree with this lol.

The mugshot isn’t too great but I’ve always thought he was hot :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1

where would britney be ,when her parents haven't sold her soul for cash cowing!?

here is another  proof that she is surrounded by white trash like father is. and her exes like this guy here or Kevin Federline ,her father Jamie , Sam Lutfi , Sam Ashgari and whoever

All this people have no education including Britney, she is just poor lost soul with big mental health issues. 

Britney just should live her life and use her fortune for her best living and being thankful that she can maybe change her lifestyle including her People who surrounded and destroyed her

• Love 2