Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Jason Alexander Arrested on DUI and **** Charges

5 minutes ago, Bo Johnson said:

Can we not refer to him as her “ex husband?” That marriage was annulled so it doesn’t count.

He’s a mess and I hope he gets help but he his (1)5 minutes of fame are over and Britney coming up Everytime he acts like an *** clown does nothing for her.

Literally it was like her highschool bf.. Omg if my name was constantly associated with some of the losers I dated for a hot minute I’d be so pissed.... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

That sucks to hear that Jason is going through this it definitely looked like he was working out a lot and keeping himself fit and together! Jason was speaking positively of Britney, but who really knows the truth if he’s actually been in contact with her or not! After this alleged DUI and **** bust I doubt Britney’s gonna be anywhere talking to him or in his life anytime soon which is probably for the better! Hopefully he gets well and gets himself together I’m definitely not a fan that he’s supporting Trump and was at those riots, but it’s looking like he’s unraveling to be a toxic mess!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Literally it was like her highschool bf.. Omg if my name was constantly associated with some of the losers I dated for a hot minute I’d be so pissed.... 

They were lifelong, childhood friends. Her highschool boyfriend was Reggie. :wink_britney_everytime_white: And surprisingly enough, Reggie is probably the ONLY ex who doesn't get associated with her in every waking moment. Probably because they weren't in the spotlight when they were together.

I almost mistook him for Jason Trawick and was about to post Criminal as a joke. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, I don't necessarily find jokes about people's struggles with addiction funny, or personal struggles in general. We literally are on a forum dedicated to a woman who has dealt with many personal issues over the years, so it's a bit disgusting to joke about this man's problems, whether they're his fault or not. I wish him the best.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

I almost mistook him for Jason Trawick and was about to post Criminal as a joke. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, I don't necessarily find jokes about people's struggles with addiction funny, or personal struggles in general. We literally are on a forum dedicated to a woman who has dealt with many personal issues over the years, so it's a bit disgusting to joke about this man's problems, whether they're his fault or not. I wish him the best.

I totally appreciate the compassion you show in your post. However, this loser is a Trump supporter (which I'm sorry is a whole different kind of person) and nothing more than a redneck hick who would have no problem throwing Britney under the bus if it meant he got an extra 15 seconds (not minutes) of fame. 

If he's actually struggling with addiction I wish him the best. At the same time, his behavior is dubious to say the least so I don't really feel that bad for wishing he would go back to Louisiana and kick rocks. I'm sure there's an ATV waiting for him to crash once he gets bored with the LA scene :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

41 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I totally appreciate the compassion you show in your post. However, this loser is a Trump supporter (which I'm sorry is a whole different kind of person) and nothing more than a redneck hick who would have no problem throwing Britney under the bus if it meant he got an extra 15 seconds (not minutes) of fame. 

If he's actually struggling with addiction I wish him the best. At the same time, his behavior is dubious to say the least so I don't really feel that bad for wishing he would go back to Louisiana and kick rocks. I'm sure there's an ATV waiting for him to crash once he gets bored with the LA scene :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Oh, wow! I didn't know he was a Trump supporter... well, I take some of that back. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: I dislike nearly any Trump supporter, tbh.

• Haha 1

It appears he may be an addict, and just like mental illness, it is something we should be more compassionate towards. Britney suffers from alleged mental illness and some of the comments towards her are horrific. I really hope we can get to a place in life where we can have open conversations and break down these terrible stigmas. 

• Love 3