Britney: these are my goals for 2021

Okay for one I hate her house. It just looks so cold in there. Too much marble and the colors are just ugh. I kind of feel like she didnt even get to design her house. Theres no personality in it. I dont think she does bc if you look at her gym she put up these horrible lights the purple ones. That seems like her. 

Anyhow you can tell shes reading what to say which is so odd. She is the most scripted human in the world. Even siri has more personality than her at this point. 

Really though is the pandemic the best thing that happened for her. Imagine if the pandemic wasnt taking place if she would still be hiding away. It all started b4 but now with the pandemic I think shes using that time as an opportunity to stay closed off and blame it on the pandemic. 

• Like 4

It seems she is trolling us, and I understand the sarcasm about her make up as we always criticize her look, but I'm a bit upset about the "goals thing". Everybody knows what has to be her only goal and it's not something to joke about, and at the end of the day our support has been and still is a great help in the process that, I hope, will give her back her freedom. 

At this point I really don't understand her behave, but I wish her the best. 

11 hours ago, OutrageousFixation said:

The audio sounds odd... like if it was prerecorded or if she were lipsyncing 🤷‍♂️

I noticed the same thing, too weird!!!