Britney: these are my goals for 2021

1999ney - 2010ney would f u ck in never act like this. How can i say it? She seemed more mature then ? More Serious and calm?Shes acting so weird and erratic after 2014? and so on. Those who put her on whatever they put her on ( talking about meds), they completely damaged her persona. Its so sad! She def does not look ok and whoever says otherwise is just out of it. Hope at least shes happier than before.

• Like 3

Are some of you totally new to Cshipney? This is nothing new. If she can't speak her mind at all, she's not suddenly going to explain herself or the movement or whatever. She just can't do that, how can anybody believe she's going to rebel and post whatever she wants??? I'm sick of these comments like "are you okay Britney". 

She addressed the cship once in UK in a talkshow in 2016 and it all got cut out and maybe there were even more consequences. Why take chances?

The good side of this is the attention tho 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

She sounds so inauthentic, stiff and impersonal but the worst thing is she talks to her fans like they are children; like we are capable of understanding a bigger picture and what she puts forth is nonsense; it's a preteen level speech with no intelligence visible. I'm getting so tired of this fakeness and hollow persona tbh :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:.

It's so insincere i feel like rewatching Paris Hilton's documentary now for balance :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Nickey said:

Are some of you totally new to Cshipney? This is nothing new. If she can't speak her mind at all, she's not suddenly going to explain herself or the movement or whatever. She just can't do that, how can anybody believe she's going to rebel and post whatever she wants??? I'm sick of these comments like "are you okay Britney". 

She addressed the cship once in UK in a talkshow in 2016 and it all got cut out and maybe there were even more consequences. Why take chances?

The good side of this is the attention tho 

This is SAD and UNFAIR poor Britney 

• Like 2