Britney: these are my goals for 2021

33 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This conservatorship clearly isn’t doing any benefits to Britney’s health. This is where the concern comes in. Its quite sad because I think she does these to pass the time at home. This reads as an isolated overly medicated person in desperate need of help and a fulfilling life. What they are doing is NOT enriching Britneys life in any way shape or form. The courts need to step up and remove Jamie. Her mental health has been deteriorating. What they are doing is wrong. 

I agree to her mental health but isn't she isolated because of quarantine? lol

At least the video hasn't been sped up, so she doesn't sound like she has a baby voice or talking fast, making her anxiety sound 10 times worse! Is that anything to do with why the video has 'original audio' above it, or does that usually come up in Instagram posts? 

Yeah Brit, that was totally natural. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

it's like she has no feelings, empty.

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

The fact that she said “I heard you guys love when I do this.” ..Means her team is just feeding her lies for her to do something. Weird 

I agree. They probably say she needs to "interact" with fans and that's what we want to know. Her team loves to play with us, but they're playing with her aswell. 

• Like 1