Britney: these are my goals for 2021

26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

So she had to read “her“ own goals and none of them are “being free of my father” and anything alluding to freedom. 🙄

I honestly don't think she thinks 24/7 about her conservatorship like we do :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:... she doesn't have to be reminded everyday she doesn't have total freedom tho

• Love 1
  • Like 6
26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

So she had to read “her“ own goals and none of them are “being free of my father” and anything alluding to freedom. 🙄

Not everything needs to be that deep, jesus. You guys seriously need to chill out..

Also this..

1 minute ago, Oxic said:

I honestly don't think she thinks 24/7 about her conservatorship like we do :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:...

• Love 6
  • Like 1

the fact that almost, if not every time she does a video, she’s looking off to the side reading off of something or looking at someone to make sure she’s saying the right thing. she also always seems anxious when she makes them. she looks and sounds better in this video than she has in a while (aside from the pic of her and sam from the other week and in the photo cade posted of her in the purple shirt and few months ago, i thought she looked really good in both of those). i don’t know what the **** they did to her in that facility in 2019 but i think it’s obvious that the conservatorship is doing nothing for her mental health. 

• Like 7