Britney Spears' social media manager speaks out: "Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's called damage control not transparency.

Yeah, Lufti was also lying about Loucifer stalking Britney, Britney really wanted to attend the zone mess, BJ was her most personal album and Ingham is the only one keeping papa colon away from his gr

Sure Jan. Looks like someone being told what to say to keep their hands clean. 

Posted Images

So the same guy who came for Cassie, ‘confirming’ that Britneys socials are NOT Britney’s captions etc.

Some stans changing their tune and now praising for him for stating ‘facts’. Is now posting quoting ‘Britneys’ caption.

I can’t, at the blatant contradiction of some:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

So the same guy who came for Cassie, ‘confirming’ that Britneys socials are NOT Britney’s captions etc.

Some stans changing their tune and now praising for him for stating ‘facts’. Is now posting quoting ‘Britneys’ caption.

I can’t, at the blatant contradiction of some:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

oops he did it again :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 6
7 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

You have to remember that in Britney's case we literally should question everything. There's a lot of people that try to play games and they know how so be careful. I totally wouldn't trust Brit' social media cause it's one of the best ways to manipulate us. 

8 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm surprised that LFB supported him in comments :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Didn't they say before that Brit doesn't run her Instagram and we shouldn't believe everything that is written there. Something is really going on behind the scenes...

PS. I lost trust in LFB when they began to emotionally manipulate fans, on the topic, what if Britney wants to be under a cship of her estate(where all the money), although they know very well that there are so many less restrictive alternatives to it.

• Like 3

I don't necessarily have an opinion either way except if it was normal for celebrities to filter what they posted through a manager for EVERY post, we wouldn't have seen Cardi's nip or Chris Evans' peener.

I don't know who is right, but obviously a lot of celebrities are free to post whatever they want on Snap/Insta. 

I can't decide what to believe, but I just say it all seems very weird that her photos aren't more polished IF someone is paid to create a "brand" for her Instagram. If it's just goofy Britney, why even pay someone...?

• Like 2

Maybe some of the things on her Instagram are actually from her, but everything she posts or says is went through with a fine-tooth comb. Remember in the 2016 interview with Mario Lopez when he asked her about her “men can suck my toe” comment and she joked about “daddy issues”? They ended up editing that comment out. Imagine what they do with her social media.

• Like 5

Mmh. I personally believe these quotes and Google images etc. are directly from her. But since she is treated like a kid in all the other ways, I believe she has to run everything though this lady, who’s obeying the pro con guidelines. So she’s actually not lying but the real deal is that Britney would not be able to post anything negative that would scatter the image her team is trying to put out there. I think she wouldn’t even try since she knows better than anyone what they want and what they don’t

On 2/4/2021 at 11:23 AM, alienatedNey said:

I agree. Jordan seems to be backing her up a lot just because she follows, interacted and pinned his comment on her post. 
What is her job anyway? If she’s a so called “digital strategist”, shouldn’t she be taking care of Britney’s image online? Cassie is as useless as Jamie and don’t care about Britney’s image at ******* all. 

Jordan has become too nice with everyone. I can see why he’s trying to do that, he’s trying to rep the community in a positive light. 

but I guess it’s okay to be a little critical.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Alfaromeo said:

Cassie still thinks Britney writes the posts on Instagram? Devil, baby skull... Does not sound like Britney. 

People who think that she would post that are not real fans of hers.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
On 2/2/2021 at 3:17 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Place or not she just answered some really important questions we've all been wondering for literally years. I appreciate this a lot. 

Is it the truth tho? If Britney had all of the control, why is her dad still in the picture against her wishes?  Why don’t we hear Britney’s own voice and only see her through a filtered lense?  We saw what happened when she tried to go live with Sam.  We even saw how she begged her team to release Alien and they made sure not to let it happen her way.  Tomorrow, you could turn on your camera and talk freely... No one would stop you. So, why can’t she? 
I’m sorry but it’s incredibly gullible to believe someone’s word when the actions are loud and clear. Just like the team of unnecessary lawyers, Britney is suffocating in leeches and anyone with eyeballs can see that.

• Like 3