Framing Britney Spears director: “It was hard to get anyone to talk”

3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I've heard of people being threatened legally and physically for trying to speak or even just wanting to. 

And isn’t that in itself actions of criminals? Why in the hell is there SOOOOO much secrecy around a pop star? Are we all gonna die that she did coke in ‘07? Are we all gonna poop our pants that she says curse words. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It’s clear as day the people who control Britney, the ones behind the conservatorship are there for the money. So why can’t the courts see that???!! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: This seems to go very deep.

I think, because Britney's case is a very high-profile one, and since it isn't only just about #freebritney, but it also can expose and attract a lot of attention that the entire probate system is very corrupt, that the conservatorship abuse is a very common problem... therefore, it seems to me that the system is also trying to protect itself, which makes Britney's case even more complicated... 

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I think, because Britney's case is a very high-profile one, and since it isn't only just about #freebritney, but it also can expose and attract a lot of attention that the entire probate system is very corrupt, that the conservatorship abuse is a very common problem... therefore, it seems to me that the system is also trying to protect itself, which makes Britney's case even more complicated... 

It seems like the Britney case is something so major like the Me Too, Epstine, Pizzagate, and the abuse and raping in the church's case.But whatever it is, it will come out. Truth everytime comes out. Even when it takes a long time. But in this case,I don´t think it will don´t last long.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, HIM said:

And isn’t that in itself actions of criminals? Why in the hell is there SOOOOO much secrecy around a pop star? Are we all gonna die that she did coke in ‘07? Are we all gonna poop our pants that she says curse words. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It’s clear as day the people who control Britney, the ones behind the conservatorship are there for the money. So why can’t the courts see that???!! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

follow the $$$

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

20 years is a long time to be a fan. Most people don´t even manage to have a relationship with a partner that lasts so long. And growing up with someone makes it that this person will be forever a huge part of your own history.

Totally! I’ve been a fan for 18 years and I feel like I grew up with her. I see her as my homegirl before I see her as a pop star and I just want my homegirl to be FREE. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

23 hours ago, HIM said:

Yes. Everyone gets paid even the judge whom I'm told is easy to pay off. Its unheard of that they would put someone under a c-ship without a proper diagnosis as well but still they rushed into one without one? Is that even viable? The truth is on its way. We shouldn't be proud of people for speaking up we should be ashamed of them for letting her suffer for over a decade. They should be held accountable. 

Oh okay, so she’s one of the most famous pop stars of all time, she’s had a career spanning decades and worked with tons of people....and it’s just next to impossible to find anyone willing to talk about her life? Yeah that’s not suspicious at all 🙄 It’s so disturbing her conservatorship team not only has the power to silence her but so many other freakin people as well. Good for Fe for not being a coward. 

• Love 2