Jump to content

Framing Britney Spears director: “It was hard to get anyone to talk”


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, electricopop said:

Obviously... it would be more amazing if Britney able to speak out after all this ends (fingers crossed!) 

In the meantime, can't wait to see this documentary!

Her team consists of a bunch of morons because honestly all her fans ever wanted was for her to speak freely and openly about everything.

I'm actually surprised they included as much as they did in For the Record seeing as how Britney was completely coherent and despondent about her situation while her team laughed at her as if she were an idiot. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, electricopop said:

Obviously... it would be more amazing if Britney able to speak out after all this ends (fingers crossed!) 

In the meantime, can't wait to see this documentary!

I don't understand people's need to have her speak, everyone keeps wanting her to spill the tea and wait for her tell all moment, we don't need her reaffirmation of what we already know and personally I don't need to know all the gritty details.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

So I haven’t been on here in a long while but I had to drop in to say how super stoked I am to watch this documentary shine a light on everything we’ve all been screaming from the rooftops for years now.

Can wait to see what Fe’s take on the whole thing is too. She’s such a precious little soul.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I don't understand people's need to have her speak, everyone keeps wanting her to spill the tea and wait for her tell all moment, we don't need her reaffirmation of what we already know and personally I don't need to know all the gritty details.

I think people are just sick of others speaking for Britney as if they know what’s best for her. Britney hasn’t had an authentic interview since FTR. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

I think people are just sick of others speaking for Britney as if they know what’s best for her. Britney hasn’t had an authentic interview since FTR. 

I get what you are saying but Britney personally is not the type that spills the beans. Look how she doesn’t speak ill of JT or try to take shot at him. She always spoke in short answers even during her prime she would just keep it short and sweet and when people ask her personal questions she would respond with “none of your business” She might someday come out with a book and I’m sure it’s gonna be in the same style as Jessica Simpson but that is UP TO HER to DECIDE, she will say as much or none at all but she doesn’t owe us an explanation and that’s what I want the fans understand. 
 

If she decides to completely disappear and we hear nothing of her after she’s free, we need to be fine with that (would sadden me) is what I’m getting at not “wait! She didn’t tell us what happened during the cship and why, how it happen...” obviously if she doesn’t say anything means she wants her privacy. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I get what you are saying but Britney personally is not the type that spills the beans. Look how she doesn’t speak ill of JT or try to take shot at him. She always spoke in short answers even during her prime she would just keep it short and sweet and when people ask her personal questions she would respond with “none of your business” She might someday come out with a book and I’m sure it’s gonna be in the same style as Jessica Simpson but that is UP TO HER to DECIDE, she will say as much or none at all but she doesn’t owe us an explanation and that’s what I want the fans understand. 
 

If she decides to completely disappear and we hear nothing of her after she’s free, we need to be fine with that (would sadden me) is what I’m getting at not “wait! She didn’t tell us what happened during the cship and why, how it happen...” obviously if she doesn’t say anything means she wants her privacy. 

I get you but Britney has always been a person of “her truth”. I don’t think Felicia would say Britney would tell her truth if she knew Brit didn’t want to. Of course she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but I think as a person who has people controlling her narrative, she has something to say after 13 years. That’s just my opinion. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I'm actually surprised they included as much as they did in For the Record seeing as how Britney was completely coherent and despondent about her situation while her team laughed at her as if she were an idiot. 

I think they were more permissive because they didnt have as much control over her as they have now. I don’t even think they certainly knew this was gonna last for 13 years, remember the c-ship was initially a temporary decision. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

I get you but Britney has always been a person of “her truth”. I don’t think Felicia would say Britney would tell her truth if she knew Brit didn’t want to. Of course she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but I think as a person who has people controlling her narrative, she has something to say after 13 years. That’s just my opinion. 

I'd agree with this. I think early in her career Britney was pretty cautious about what she chose to say. Maybe because she really is private, maybe to uphold an image or avoid feeding into gossip, idk. But when she has something really important to say, she says it... like when we got the Matt Lauer interview or when she tried to speak up in FTR (where she stated she would like to write a book one day). And, something I totally forgot about until the latest Deep Dive episode, Britney wanted to do a tell-all interview after her 2019 hospitalization and it was shut down. Now we have Fe reaffirming that Britney would speak up one day. 

I can't imagine any legal team wants their client spilling all their secrets in the middle of a messy court battle. I think we'll hear from Britney once and for all when the time is right. I

  • Like 2
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I'd agree with this. I think early in her career Britney was pretty cautious about what she chose to say. Maybe because she really is private, maybe to uphold an image or avoid feeding into gossip, idk. But when she has something really important to say, she says it... like when we got the Matt Lauer interview or when she tried to speak up in FTR (where she stated she would like to write a book one day). And, something I totally forgot about until the latest Deep Dive episode, Britney wanted to do a tell-all interview after her 2019 hospitalization and it was shut down. Now we have Fe reaffirming that Britney would speak up one day. 

I can't imagine any legal team wants their client spilling all their secrets in the middle of a messy court battle. I think we'll hear from Britney once and for all when the time is right. I

I didn’t even know Brit wanted to do an interview in 2019 until I saw the episode last night. In a way I’m glad she didn’t. She needs to do the interview with no restraints. When she doesn’t have Jamie on the conservatorship and she’s ready to talk. I’m assuming that’s the plan. So that would be later on. Anything she says can be used against her right now. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block