Framing Britney Spears director: “It was hard to get anyone to talk”

2 hours ago, cornejotavo said:

Did anyone see the new “Framing Britney Spears” ad? I read some fans thinking this is what she meant with project rose.  More conspiracy theories hahaha Looking forward to Friday. Maybe we should all share the documentary pic and free Britney hashtag on Friday, to bring more awareness to her situation.   

Which ad?

• Like 1

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing this documentary if anything if they don’t go too deep into certain aspects of the conservatorship or discuss things many fans want to be talked about, I think this will open the door to possibly more people to come out and talk about the conservatorship! Hopefully expose more of what we may or may not know in the conservatorship, also there’s other documentaries in the works so this is just the first step and start of many that hopefully will get more people to talk and bring more awareness to what’s going on with Britney and eventually continue to get her on the path to autonomy and freedom.

I also find it interesting that they had trouble getting people to talk I think a small reason for that is again the fans just need to stop attacking people the minute someone comes out and tries to talk about something related to Britney in regards to this conservatorship fans go on the attack  and start bashing and dragging people so quickly it’s no wonder why so many don’t want to talk the fans just need to calm down! 

• Love 3