The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" is on track to become the biggest song of all time

• Leader

The Weeknd's song "Blinding Lights" is on track to become the biggest song of all-time based off of chart play. 

It's based off a points system tallied by how long a song charts on Billboard.

From what I gather, the song that's #1 is "The Twist." 

Abel did that :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Exhale, are you a fan of "Blinding Lights?"

Related:

blind.jpg.0a3839f8aa97c8838537f0e94f098771.jpg

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also @CrazyButItFeelsAllright AKA Dula Pepe boo, you deserved this achievement instead with the ACTUAL 80s modern synth pop anthem that is Physical :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It wasn't given full single status,  just promo.

The album went Gold in the US, but still don't stop now is the biggest hit. Let's be honest. 

The levitating remix with Da Baby was a sleeper hit, and looking at the top ten, it's over now..

She tried doing a club version,  I feel the DJ, not the guest artists turned people off. 

THEY ALL DRAGGED Blessed Madonna. Not the real one, as they knew it wasn't her fault. 

Had it been a different DJ, I feel it might have done better, plus ill timing to release a non stop remix dance album during a pandemic is the biggest WTF moments ever to date,  why do that when the clubs are closed..

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

Great song, a bit overrated tho.

Max Martin is the f#ck!ng King of the Pop Kingdom. 

Max Martin for #B10. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Omg I didn’t know it was max Martin. Jesus, max Martin is truly a genius. He’s literally writing every hit possible 25 years into his career. 

Absolutely, max Martin for b10

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block