A 90'S HOUSE/CHROMATICA-ESQUE REMIX OF EXAHOLIC IS HERE!!!! (EDIT: NEW 12" EXTENDED MIX AND DOWNLOAD LINK UP NOW!)

sativa

so a producer made a really good 90s dance remix of Exaholic and i'm LIVING FOR IT!!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: (the soundcloud version has a higher quality)

EDIT: HE JUST RELEASED A 12" EXTENDED VERSION ALONG WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK FINALLY :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: SHOW HIM SOME LOVE YOU GUYS! HE DESERVE THE LOVE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

OMG SLAYYYY THIS REMIX IS SO GOOOOD :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OG SONG, WHICH IS LIKE SO BLAND AND FLAVOURLESS OMGGG MY WIGGG :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I NEVER KNEW WE NEED A 90S HOUSE ALBUM FROM HA OMG BRITNEY FSDHFIS.DKJ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Britney drop Britneymatica now :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

EXACTLY!!!! this person makes really BRILLIANT remixes and they also have some originals on their Spotify! their track "I Choose Myself" is SO GOOD.

let's hope they'll make more Britney remixes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 hour ago, Darluke_ said:

so a producer made a really good 90s dance remix of Exaholic and i'm LIVING FOR IT!!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: (the soundcloud version has a higher quality)

Would you happen to know if it's possible to download the higher quality soundcloud version? Do you have it?! Does anyone have this higher quality soundcloud version and can share it?

3 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Would you happen to know if it's possible to download the higher quality soundcloud version? Do you have it?! Does anyone have this higher quality soundcloud version and can share it?

the remixer said on his youtube that there'll be a download link along with a 12" extended mix version coming soooon :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

On 2/2/2021 at 3:48 PM, sativa said:

EDIT: HE JUST RELEASED A 12" EXTENDED VERSION ALONG WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK FINALLY :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: SHOW HIM SOME LOVE YOU GUYS! HE DESERVE THE LOVE

An AWESOME bop. Shouldve been on Glory for sure 

Archived