Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

1 hour ago, Darluke_ said:

THERE'S A 90s/CHROMATICA-ESQUE HOUSE REMIX OF THE SONG!!!! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

The way this SLAPS thoooo omg :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I LOVE this song, it should’ve been on BJ

The lyrics are classic Britney, tongue-in-cheek a la 3 .. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

and this mix makes it as if it could be released today .. HERE FOR THIS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

Why have we been getting so many demo leaks instead of final mixes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hope this means we can finally have more unreleased leaks from glory. I like the song and think its unique in a way? I do agree the instrumental could use some work but certain arrangements are good and clearly this is just a demo/unfinished version. Her vocals are really good on this one and you can actually hear her tone singing here. if anyone finds the "finished" one please send it to me :) 

1 minute ago, Mainshow said:

The YouTube converter doesn't work for that remix version. It's amazing! So good!

the remixer said on his youtube that there'll be a download link along with a 12" extended mix version coming soon! :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce::prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Oxic said:

Ok but why I thought exaholic was the same as "ex-alcoholic" :orangu_orangutan_ape: Apparently not??? It seemed like a very odd topic to sing about lol

Someone who's addicted to an ex  not alcohol    exaholic 

Duhhhh

57 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

The way this SLAPS thoooo omg :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I LOVE this song, it should’ve been on BJ

The lyrics are classic Britney, tongue-in-cheek a la 3 .. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

and this mix makes it as if it could be released today .. HERE FOR THIS

It's never too late for a BJ reissue (by demand) :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as it's a leak of an unreleased song and her vocals sound fab, given the context, something doesnt sit right.

I mean, we had absolutely no glory leaks of new tracks or unreleased tracks since 2016, and then the cash grab vinyl appeared.

Now, right as NY times is preparing to air a documentary on her highly corrupt conservatorship featuring fans that started movement, conservatorship reform lawyers, Britney's personal choice of lawyer and her life long assistance, we get a new leak....

And the lyrics are literally "oh no, here I go, I think I need an intervention" going into "now, I'm turned around..."

Smells fishy.

maybe, but they can keep the content coming :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

we can still follow up her court hearings and the documentary while we enjoy the unreleased material (I mean, for those that don't care about supporting leaked stuff) 

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean