Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

There's a more produced "finished" version that actually has drums that is circulating. I was originally sent a clip of the first verse from this version and it sounded fanmade so I declined it. Always thought it was fake until I got the final mix months later. I don't have these particular sessions, but I'm guessing someone has the pro tools and has been bouncing different "mixes" and circulating them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There's a more produced "finished" version that actually has drums is circulating. I was originally sent a clip of the first verse from this version nd it sounded fanmade so I declined it. Always thought it was fake until I got the final mix months later. I don't have these particular sessions, but I'm guessing someone has the pro tools and has been bouncing different "mixes" and circulating them. 

I was told there is a pro tool version with only vocals and no instruments maybe thats why :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

I was told there is a pro tool version with only vocals and no instruments maybe thats why :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Never sought out the track because I always thought it was ****ty stem splice a scammer made, the full with all the cut out stems will surface soon I'm sure. Definition of the bottom of the barrel in the trading community-so many people have it. Does your friend have the full pro tools or just the acapella?

• Like 1