Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

I feel fooled. I hate her team more then ever.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:Why we get Privat Show, Man On The Moon, Clumsy instead of Mood Ring Pride Remix, Matches, Swimming In The Stars,I Feel So Free With You, Hey Ma, and Exaholic and she should sing the songs Oxygen and Appel Pie too?!I will make my own fan made version of it ( don´t worry, I did not cheat Britney, I bought the album when it came out and have it on CD). Glory is from Nr.4 now on my Nr.1 of my favorite albums of her.

And it is creepy how prophetic the song Oxygen is :

"Do you known what it feels like?
Like I’ve been breathing through a bag
I was smothered like my mouth
Was always covered by a mask
And I don’t even feel right
I was shocked just relax"

THERE IT IS! I’ve been waiting for Britney induced euphoria for so long, this has made it all the way into my top 5 Britney tracks :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol

That’s perfect!!!

• Love 4

Her vocal performance here is the best she’s given in years. It sounds like she invested in this song, she is the harmonic backing vocals - it’s just wonderful to hear Britney’s voice again. 

I’d love someone to remix this song with a 2021 production and call it ‘Need an Intervention’.

• Love 6
  • Like 1