Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

I love the vocals and vocal effects in this one tbh, also the synthesized choir in pre-chorus. I'd imagine final version would have had break the ice styled choirs :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 

I'd guess the synths would have been reworked into something more "organic" if this was released in glory. Reminds me of Change Your Mind for some reason. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

omg the outro and adlibs at 2:08, 2:15, and 2:49

tenor.gif?itemid=19415962

Should’ve replaced Matches :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

”I’m an exaholic
 Call it what you call it
 All I know is I want it
 I-I can’t help it”   

tenor.gif?itemid=5589534

• Love 5
  • Like 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀