Jump to content

Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online


Recommended Posts

On 02/02/2021 at 2:42 AM, Ashwin said:

I wonder which ex she's talking about.

 

On 02/02/2021 at 2:55 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ok Justin, I bet you think this song is about you don’t you, don’t you? (Janet voice)

Does anyone know if she wrote it? lol

Whats funny is, after their break up, JT was being asked about drugs and addiction on some interview and he said the closest he got to being addicted to anything, was Britney and talked about how he broke that addiction. Some years later he wrote 2 songs about being hooked up on someone that was bad and ****ed him up (lovestone and Rehab), not to mention he also has a song about drinking to try to forget someone he cant see anymore lol And we all know that manchild had serious problems regarding Britney for far too long :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Link to post
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I am here to report that I have had "Exaholic" stuck in my head ALL FREAKING DAY... I haven't had a Britney song stuck in my head this much since "I Wanna Go".  Lord, what is it about the basic songs that is so epic??? 

Same here and I have already about 5 remixes of it in my iTunes library and can't stop playing it over and over. 

 

  • Love 4
Link to post
34 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

How do we know this is from 2014? If you ask me it sounds more like a Britney Jean leftover! Maybe from the original concept before it was turned into the hot mess we got! 

It’s definitely not a Britney Jean leftover or Myah’s vocals would be all over it...

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Link to post
13 hours ago, Bundy said:

 

Does anyone know if she wrote it? lol

Whats funny is, after their break up, JT was being asked about drugs and addiction on some interview and he said the closest he got to being addicted to anything, was Britney and talked about how he broke that addiction. Some years later he wrote 2 songs about being hooked up on someone that was bad and ****ed him up (lovestone and Rehab), not to mention he also has a song about drinking to try to forget someone he cant see anymore lol And we all know that manchild had serious problems regarding Britney for far too long :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

What a puss¥ lol :eyes_britney_laugh:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

How do we know this is from 2014? If you ask me it sounds more like Britney Jean 

I agree it sounds more of a fit with BJ rather than Glory. 

I thought demo just maybe SURFACED in 2014. However seen few tweets this week saying it wasn’t actually recorded until 2014. Year after full BJ album was already out. So maybe was planned as a kind of fun standalone Pretty Girls type.

However she did say she recorded a lot of songs for Glory and let the boys hear them and they told her they ‘really weren’t very good’ ha! So perhaps Exaholic is one. 

I kinda like that it’s a bare minimum demo leak because some of the mixes the fans are able to do with it are smashaaaa’s 

music video work ***** GIF

Link to post

I have been listening to the WWWAIKWOK & Alan Ayres remixes non-stop. $h1t’s catchy as fû¢k. 
 

I know I kept going off on how trashy the song is. 
But I’m trash too. 
Certified Exaholic here. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, Exaholic said:

It’s definitely not a Britney Jean leftover or Myah’s vocals would be all over it...

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

I said from the original version of BJ, it’s clear they scrapped the personal album it started it out to be and they rushed to finish the new version and we got Myah Jean! 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block