Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, davidspears said:

The bridge sounds like 'love you like a long song' by Selena Gomez and the scene.

THATS IT! The whole day it was bothering me I couldn't put my finger on the tune. It's from Love You Like A Love Song!!

Thank you!

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well it’s only a demo, you can clearly tell it’s not a finished song 

Yes after hearing it a few I started liking it more :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: It's a grower for sure, however the instrumental doesn't convince me

• Twitter Team
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It cuts off at the end. Is there a longer version? Also, it gives me HEAVY “Love You Like A Love Song” by Selma. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Was so pissed that happened! 

On a side note I was worried this might get taken down from YouTube so I converted the audio to MP3 and downloaded it. 

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Was so pissed that happened! 

On a side note I was worried this might get taken down from YouTube so I converted the audio to MP3 and downloaded it. 

I know, I hate it when songs leak partially. Took me FOREVER to find the full-length versions of "Unbroken" and "Mad Love" because the more common versions were the versions that got cut off.

I'll wait to download it until the full version leaks. Hopefully it does.