Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

5 minutes ago, TripleFunThatWay said:

fanmade?
we got it from a very trusted source, so...

That source is not trustable then. I really don't know if there are stems of this song or not, but those added beats are not from stems, they're added kicks and drums like the studio mixes people make from the tours. You can actually hear where the filtered "I'm an exaholic yeah" line went in.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

That source is not trustable then. I really don't know if there are stems of this song or not, but those added beats are not from stems, they're added kicks and drums like the studio mixes people make from the tours. You can actually here where the filtered "I'm an exaholic yeah" line went in.

that line ur talking about sounds clear af. what are u talking about sis?

For those who are saying that the ONLY real final version is the "EXAHOLIC UNEDITED *****ES",
it has to be for sure a real mix from the stems, but it's still not finished one.
First of all, there aren't enough instruments to help her sing on tempo...
Some people have the stems and they are just making different mixes with them for no reason.
But one of the most finished versions is the one that we leaked. (posted the link previously)
:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

6 minutes ago, TripleFunThatWay said:

For those who are saying that the ONLY real final version is the "EXAHOLIC UNEDITED *****ES",
it has to be for sure a real mix from the stems, but it's still not finished one.
First of all, there aren't enough instruments to help her sing on tempo...
Some people have the stems and they are just making different mixes with them for no reason.
But one of the most finished versions is the one that we leaked. (posted the link previously)
:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

please, don't mislead the fans, that is not real. We don't even know if the story of the stems circulating is real, since the source with the full song that just leaked didn't have any stems.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TripleFunThatWay said:

The "EXAHOLIC UNEDITED" is literally just the leaked demo uncutted. That's all. 
Still NOT a FINAL version! Stems are missing! People have been talking about this thing a lot since the first leak happened.  

We know it's not a final mix, but neither is that fanmade mix with added drums. I don't think anybody would fall for that at all.

Just now, TripleFunThatWay said:

How could you be 100% sure that our leak is a fanmade mix tho? ._.
We can just wait for the stems to leak someday and see...

We could argue all day, but even with common sense you can tell how badly mixed is that mix and no, I don't mean badly mixed as in rough but as if someone took the demo and overlapped drums and kicks out of tempo.

Again, the stems narrative is most likely fake, but that I'm not 100% sure.

On 2/1/2021 at 11:31 PM, northfacing said:

I, I love you like a love song baby. 

I was about to reply with "Eh, I don't hear it" until I heard that damn part. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Anyway, this a nice song! Probably the most raw I've heard her vocals in a long time. Definitely a demo, though. Interesting how this leaks just days before the doc comes out.