Cardi B drops music video for new song 'Up'

Invitation

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Sounds like an Iggy Azelia's song but difinitely a bop:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

j reid produced money, and other songs for cardi and THEN Iggy used him for sally walker ETC.. and this is supposedly an outtake from the money sessions.. if this is the best she has then I'm laughing 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Did y'all see the shade at the barbz,.

Look at her hair. Nothing but barbie dolls heads mixed in. 

Saying she stays in your head rent free. 

First of all, eat my coochie @OnlyBeyonce for appreciating this post! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Back to this bich, no mam! Barbz and Nicki are really minding their business right now. 

Once a Barb, always a Barb! She’s not welcomed in the Kingdom because she’s ugly and full of plastic! + CANNOT RAP NOR WRITE A RAP!  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1

This is all she can do? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Since y’all want me to react to this, here we go. I think the song is trash and repetitive. At this time in her career Nicki put out some of her most iconic bars of her career and brought female rap to the mainstream! I know NOT everything is about innovation, but Cardi is recycling the same beat over and over again with zero bars, zero flow, zero depth to art! I’m sure she will fall eventually because she lacks talent, but until then just let her bum blow steam, radiator! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

As for Cardi and Meghan having Barbie Dolls in the hair as a way to shade the Barbs, all I can say is that I’m praying for them. Nicki will ******* come and she will RAP and she knows damn well how to get these low IQ biches mad! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

This is all she can do? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Since y’all want me to react to this, here we go. I think the song is trash and repetitive. At this time in her career Nicki put out some of her most iconic bars of her career and brought female rap to the mainstream! I know NOT everything is about innovation, but Cardi is recycling the same beat over and over again with zero bars, zero flow, zero depth to art! I’m sure she will fall eventually because she lacks talent, but until then just let her bum blow steam, radiator! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

As for Cardi and Meghan having Barbie Dolls in the hair as a way to shade the Barbs, all I can say is that I’m praying for them. Nicki will ******* come and she will RAP and she knows damn well how to get these low IQ biches mad! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

do you think Megan was actually shading Barbz though? Thought they're friends.

31 minutes ago, Invitation said:

So Doja next?

Doja has been the only one who stated that Nicki is her main inspiration and idol! There’s nothing but love between them and I smell a collab between them on NM5. 

Also, Mulatto is going UP UP UP and she’s actually talented. Mulatto is definitely going to be big and a collab between her and Nic is definitely happening. 

The issue is with Meg and Nic and it’s only the beginning. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Doja has been the only one who stated that Nicki is her main inspiration and idol! There’s nothing but love between them and I smell a collab between them on NM5. 

Also, Mulatto is going UP UP UP and she’s actually talented. Mulatto is definitely going to be big and a collab between her and Nic is definitely happening. 

The issue is with Meg and Nic and it’s only the beginning. 

im lowkey hoping Nicki's comeback is released at the same time. It'd be fun.

I'm pretty sure she's ready for it with so many rumours about her new album.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

im lowkey hoping Nicki's comeback is released at the same time. It'd be fun.

I'm pretty sure she's ready for it with so many rumours about her new album.

Nicki’s been shooting recently and all the fanbase is hyped up about her return. I just hope there will be no drama, but sis has a clown mouth so... she will definitely come for Cardi and Megan! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Nicki’s done everything under this moon and sun, I will be ready for everything at this point. The fact that she’s still thriving it’s a miracle after that hate train. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
p.s. she recently followed Rih on twitter. I low key wish they would make up and do it one more time! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki’s been shooting recently and all the fanbase is hyped up about her return. I just hope there will be no drama, but sis has a clown mouth so... she will definitely come for Cardi and Megan! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
Nicki’s done everything under this moon and sun, I will be ready for everything at this point. The fact that she’s still thriving it’s a miracle after that hate train. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
p.s. she recently followed Rih on twitter. I low key wish they would make up and do it one more time! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I think Megan will be on good terms with her in the future.

is her album called Pink Kingdom?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I think Megan will be on good terms with her in the future.

is her album called Pink Kingdom?

Listen carefully to this song and you will discover every title of all of Nicki’s albums. 

They'll never thank me for opening doors
But they ain't even thank Jesus when he died on the cross
'Cause your spirit is ungrateful
*****es is so hateful, I remain a staple
My career's been the pinkprint
When I retire, tell 'em think pink
Pink Friday is the imprint

B-B-bible, Queen is the title
And if you are my rival, then that means you're suicidal!

———————————————————————

THINK PINK is the only title left and the final one from Nicki. Omg, she’s such a genius. If this is the title I’m gonna die!:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block