Marilyn Manson dropped by Record Label after Evan Rachel Wood reveals he abused her

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Korb said:

It's not? it's significantly hurt his public image and his pocket. He's had to drop roles because of it. Has she?

People are probably sympathetic to him because there's hard evidence of Amber's abuse and, let's face it, he's the much bigger star.

According to your own rhetoric ppl are excused or given sympathy cuz they are big stars and ppl that are less successful are bashed. That’s the problem. A man hitting a woman is not excused if she hits too. They are equally in the wrong and should have the same amount of backlash. Sympathy for violence is not logical imo, hence ppl are blinded by their attraction to Depp. Imo Amber is a solid celebrity, Depp just has a hardcore fan base who will stand by him no matter what and that’s absurd but that’s people for ya. 

11 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

According to your own rhetoric ppl are excused or given sympathy cuz they are big stars and ppl that are less successful are bashed. That’s the problem. A man hitting a woman is not excused if she hits too. They are equally in the wrong and should have the same amount of backlash. Sympathy for violence is not logical imo, hence ppl are blinded by their attraction to Depp. Imo Amber is a solid celebrity, Depp just has a hardcore fan base who will stand by him no matter what and that’s absurd but that’s people for ya. 

But Amber isn't getting nearly as much backlash as Johnny has and is.

She's recorded saying that she's a woman and who's going to believe Johnny. As well as all her other lies getting exposed.

She doesn't deserve to be defended because people like her make it hard for women who actually need the help.

Condemning one and not the other isn't right.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

But Amber isn't getting nearly as much backlash as Johnny has and is.

She's recorded saying that she's a woman and who's going to believe Johnny. As well as all her other lies getting exposed.

She doesn't deserve to be defended because people like her make it hard for women who actually need the help.

Condemning one and not the other isn't right.

From the public she gets all the backlash and Johnny all the love. She keeps her role as Mera and Johnny is dropped from movie franchises. Thus, he has the support of the public and she has the support of the industry. But I agree condemning one and not the other isn’t right, in all perspectives, when both parties are equally at fault, as in this case. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It's not MY "rhetoric"...It's just an observation. It's not my personal opinion.

Big stars get more sympathy, more support, are seen as more credible ,ect precisely because they have such a huge following. Johnny Depp is an iconic actor, so it's not surprising that his fans, of which he has millions, stand up for him. The same way Katy Perry exposed a male model's genitals in front of her friends and ***ually assaulted someone in public but yet nobody cares and she continues to be successful. 

Women get away with abuse of all kinds because of their gender. Let's also not forgot how men are not taken seriously when they are abused by females. 
I think many people still see Amber as a poor innocent victim and that's not right either.

I'm not defending either of them and I think both have been dragged by the court of public opinion.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Korb said:

It's not MY "rhetoric"...It's just an observation. It's not my personal opinion.

Big stars get more sympathy, more support, are seen as more credible ,ect precisely because they have such a huge following. Johnny Depp is an iconic actor, so it's not surprising that his fans, of which he has millions, stand up for him. The same way Katy Perry exposed a male model's genitals in front of her friends and ***ually assaulted someone in public but yet nobody cares and she continues to be successful. 

Women get away with abuse of all kinds because of their gender. Let's also not forgot how men are not taken seriously when they are abused by females. 
I think many people still see Amber as a poor innocent victim and that's not right either.

I'm not defending either of them and I think both have been dragged by the court of public opinion.

Ok :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:. Let’s not forget Johnny is best friends with abuser Marilyn Manson and former best friend with deceased Hunter S Thompson and we all know what he stood for right.  
And then the old rumours with River’s death. And Johnny excusing those satanic teenage murderers from jail in like the 90’s and onwards. Let’s not forget Johnny admits to have a **** and alcohol problem.

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proved what was in the article to be "substantially true". He found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

“It is a sign of the depth of his rage that he admitted scrawling graffiti in blood from his injured finger and then, when that was insufficient, dipping his badly injured finger in paint and continuing to write messages and other things," the judge said. - bbc.

6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

The tip of the iceberg. Remember when Ozzy Osbourne tried to kill Sharon by strangling because he was psychotic or something? Years before The Osbournes Show. Companies still promoted him afterwards :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Remember Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp who is also judged by court for being violent. And his fans are manipulated and brainwashed by still stanning Depp and scapegoating Amber. Ridiculous. Hollywood is rotten to its core. Manson’s music has sucked post 2006 so idgaf. Now he can sob along with buddy Depp sharing the same sort of downfall Johnny Depp Heartthrob GIF by FILMRISE.  

Amber is not anything better! She hurt Johnny too, even ****s in his bed. And all of his exes talk positively about him. I think that Amber is mentally ill and needs help.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

The tip of the iceberg. Remember when Ozzy Osbourne tried to kill Sharon by strangling because he was psychotic or something? Years before The Osbournes Show. Companies still promoted him afterwards :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Remember Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp who is also judged by court for being violent. And his fans are manipulated and brainwashed by still stanning Depp and scapegoating Amber. Ridiculous. Hollywood is rotten to its core. Manson’s music has sucked post 2006 so idgaf. Now he can sob along with buddy Depp sharing the same sort of downfall Johnny Depp Heartthrob GIF by FILMRISE.  

Not a fan of Depp, but you can get a bit more into Heard's history. She is very much a psycho.  If anything, they both were crap. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

But is it all true? I mean...it wouldn't be the first time people lie about this...

It also sounds like the label and co didn't even give Manson the chanson to defend himself. What happened to innocent till proven guilty?

I mean if it's true than I 100%support this but as of now it sounds it's all allegations without hearing both sides...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Ok :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:. Let’s not forget Johnny is best friends with abuser Marilyn Manson and former best friend with deceased Hunter S Thompson and we all know what he stood for right.  
And then the old rumours with River’s death. And Johnny excusing those satanic teenage murderers from jail in like the 90’s and onwards. Let’s not forget Johnny admits to have a **** and alcohol problem.

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proved what was in the article to be "substantially true". He found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

“It is a sign of the depth of his rage that he admitted scrawling graffiti in blood from his injured finger and then, when that was insufficient, dipping his badly injured finger in paint and continuing to write messages and other things," the judge said. - bbc.

Ok.

4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But is it all true? I mean...it wouldn't be the first time people lie about this...

It also sounds like the label and co didn't even give Manson the chanson to defend himself. What happened to innocent till proven guilty?

I mean if it's true than I 100%support this but as of now it sounds it's all allegations without hearing both sides...

Rachel has talked about her abuse for quite some time. It's just that she finally named him. I believe her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block