Marilyn Manson dropped by Record Label after Evan Rachel Wood reveals he abused her

Slayer

It was revealed earlier today by Evan Rachel Wood that the ex that abused her was Marilyn Manson.

His label have now revealed they have dropped Marilyn Manson after these allegations, which were followed by four other women who revealed the horrific abuse they suffered.

evan-rachel-wood-manson.jpg

Marilyn's ex Rose McGowan has tweeted showing her support for Evan Rachel Wood

evan-rachel-wood-manson.thumb.jpg.95a8e98e81f0ab421ab5a2e97ea14348.jpg

• Like 5

Wow crazy. Poor Rachel. I wonder  if Rose had a similar experience and is she’ll speak out?

I remember as a child I used to find him frightening but a lot of his celeb pals would talk about what a nice guy he was and nothing like his persona. ...

I guess the outside matches the inside after all.

• Like 3

The tip of the iceberg. Remember when Ozzy Osbourne tried to kill Sharon by strangling because he was psychotic or something? Years before The Osbournes Show. Companies still promoted him afterwards :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Remember Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp who is also judged by court for being violent. And his fans are manipulated and brainwashed by still stanning Depp and scapegoating Amber. Ridiculous. Hollywood is rotten to its core. Manson’s music has sucked post 2006 so idgaf. Now he can sob along with buddy Depp sharing the same sort of downfall Johnny Depp Heartthrob GIF by FILMRISE.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

The tip of the iceberg. Remember when Ozzy Osbourne tried to kill Sharon by strangling because he was psychotic or something? Years before The Osbournes Show. Companies still promoted him afterwards :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I remember that, she said that he was so high he was suffering from auditory hallucinations that the "voices" were tellling him "Sharon had to go"

The eldest got involved and called the police as she was pulling her dad off her mom, thats why she really struggles apparently to still have a functional relationship with them.

12 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I remember that, she said that he was so high he was suffering from auditory hallucinations that the "voices" were tellling him "Sharon had to go"

The eldest got involved and called the police as she was pulling her dad off her mom, thats why she really struggles apparently to still have a functional relationship with them.

I don’t get why Sharon didn’t leave with the kids. I remember she said she had an emergency button by her nightstand, either during or after that episode because of Ozzy. Like you need a direct 911 button when sleeping because you fear your husband will kill you. That’s surreal. 
I hope Dita and Rose McGowan speak up about their past relationship with Manson. Rose really should given she has been so actively supportive of Me Too a few years ago during the whole Weinstein scandal I believe :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I don’t get why Sharon didn’t leave with the kids. I remember she said she had an emergency button by her nightstand, either during or after that episode because of Ozzy. Like you need a direct 911 button when sleeping because you fear your husband will kill you. That’s surreal. 
I hope Dita and Rose McGowan speaks up about their past relationship with Manson. Rose really should given she has been so actively supportive of Me Too a few years ago during the whole Weinstein scandal I believe :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I never understood it either but i guess when your in an abusive relationship like that, its hard to leave - she probably felt she was the only thing keeping him alive. But the other point is she allowed her children to see and have to get involved in the abuse, which had an impact on their growing lives. Both Jack and Kelly dealt with addiction like there father -  but hopefully there all okay now

TBH i expect Rose to come out with something in the next few hours at maximum a day

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I never understood it either but i guess when your in an abusive relationship like that, its hard to leave - she probably felt she was the only thing keeping him alive. But the other point is she allowed her children to see and have to get involved in the abuse, which had an impact on their growing lives. Both Jack and Kelly dealt with addiction like there father -  but hopefully there all okay now

TBH i expect Rose to come out with something in the next few hours at maximum a day

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Remember Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp who is also judged by court for being violent. And his fans are manipulated and brainwashed by still stanning Depp and scapegoating Amber. Ridiculous. Hollywood is rotten to its core. Manson’s music has sucked post 2006 so idgaf. Now he can sob along with buddy Depp sharing the same sort of downfall Johnny Depp Heartthrob GIF by FILMRISE.  

Isin't amber on an audio tape admitting to hitting Johnny? She's abusive as well. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I know they are/were both violent. But why is it okay for Johnny to be violent, and not Amber :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:. She gets dragged to filth and Johnny is the victim according to 99,9 % of public comments. 

It's not? it's significantly hurt his public image and his pocket. He's had to drop roles because of it. Has she?

People are probably sympathetic to him because there's hard evidence of Amber's abuse and, let's face it, he's the much bigger star.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block