Today marks the 13th anniversary of Britney Spears being placed in a conservatorship against her will

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the greatest injustices that has taken place in clear view of the public and has yet been allowed to continue for far too long. Britney will never get these years back and it's the single great

As someone who suffers with Mental Health greatly, just the thought of being punished for something that's completely out of the persons control is a terrifying prospect. I only celebrate good th

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of Britney being placed in a Conservatorship against her will. 13 years and Britney is still fighting for her freedom and basic human rights. Britney was den

Posted Images

This bull**** conservatorship has got to go. I’m excited and scared for the documentary this Friday, hoping this propels things. 🙏 

A lot of people I know think she is crazy solely based on her Instagram. The court of public opinion needs to be fought!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I feel so happy yet so sad to see #FreeBritney trending today. I never thought she’d still be stuck in this sham conservatorship 13 years later. Beyond💔. Everyone involved in this farce will be held accountable for what they’ve done to this sweet woman!! Sending love and good vibes to Britney.🙏

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Jesus 13 years already? How can they still justify that conservatorship after over a decade?

Imagine how many people know it's conservatorship-abuse, but are quiet because they get some paycheck. 

Like for 13 years there has to be a lot of people in the court as well. 

• Love 1
On 2/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, Notthesame said:

Ive lived here 7 months, and never seen Tristar.. Showed up at todays job and it was literally right next door. Couldn’t help myself... What are the odds 😆

Puts the building for sale 2 days after I casually said good morning. 😇

Tell me I’m reaching... I’m calling it as a good omen for the future

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
15 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

I swear to god this person is a sad troll and the mods aren't doing anything

I swear. Breatheheavy is the only safe pop culture site where u dont see Britney get trashed back and fourth by Gaga stans but now as this site is converting from a Britney stan site to a full fledged pop culture forum we might as well expect alot of people like exposingmedicority to enter the scene :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I swear. Breatheheavy is the only safe pop culture site where u dont see Britney get trashed back and fourth by Gaga stans but now as this site is converting from a Britney stan site to a full fledged pop culture forum we might as well expect alot of people like exposingmedicority to enter the scene :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I banned them from posting yesterday, just thought i'd give you a heads up @OneTrackMind :) 

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

21 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Puts the building for sale 2 days after I casually said good morning. 😇

Tell me I’m reaching... I’m calling it as a good omen for the future

Can you do the same to Jamie? :) 

Not that brave...

A friend that visited Kentwood told me locals told her to “Beware of JS. He’s got a real bad temper and a few loaded guns”

She asked if that story from years ago was real the response “not the first time not the last”

Since I can’t personally verify their interaction this is allegedly and for entertainment purposes only!