Today marks the 13th anniversary of Britney Spears being placed in a conservatorship against her will

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Jesus 13 years already? How can they still justify that conservatorship after over a decade?

Imagine how many people know it's conservatorship-abuse, but are quiet because they get some paycheck. 

Like for 13 years there has to be a lot of people in the court as well. 

• Love 1
On 2/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, Notthesame said:

Ive lived here 7 months, and never seen Tristar.. Showed up at todays job and it was literally right next door. Couldn’t help myself... What are the odds 😆

Puts the building for sale 2 days after I casually said good morning. 😇

Tell me I’m reaching... I’m calling it as a good omen for the future

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

I swear to god this person is a sad troll and the mods aren't doing anything

I swear. Breatheheavy is the only safe pop culture site where u dont see Britney get trashed back and fourth by Gaga stans but now as this site is converting from a Britney stan site to a full fledged pop culture forum we might as well expect alot of people like exposingmedicority to enter the scene :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I swear. Breatheheavy is the only safe pop culture site where u dont see Britney get trashed back and fourth by Gaga stans but now as this site is converting from a Britney stan site to a full fledged pop culture forum we might as well expect alot of people like exposingmedicority to enter the scene :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I banned them from posting yesterday, just thought i'd give you a heads up @OneTrackMind :) 

Not that brave...

A friend that visited Kentwood told me locals told her to “Beware of JS. He’s got a real bad temper and a few loaded guns”

She asked if that story from years ago was real the response “not the first time not the last”

Since I can’t personally verify their interaction this is allegedly and for entertainment purposes only!