I landed my dream job! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
11 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Oh dude congrats! Thats excellent news, really nice job getting it! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So are you going to get testing rights for new features first? Make them show some exhale love, by giving you first dips on new developments :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

But in all seriousness, i'm happy for you and for them, they got a good team member :)

Appreciate that!! Thank youuu! Maybe we will get to test things out who knows 🙃

• Like 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

You're the same age as Britney was when she started her Vegas residency, it's time for you to follow her steps, you already live there :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish you a lot of success on this new chapter :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Invision is my Piece Of Me residency 😌

Haha thanks man really appreciate that 🙏🙏💙

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks!! Oh wow you’re familiar? What was your forum about??

I had a Toni Braxton forum. But I also worked with other website owners on designs of the forums for Whitney Houston, Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson, Madonna and so many others. 

23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

YouTube

No, I don't work for Britney or Gaga (yet? 😏), but the job I landed is life-changing. I've wanted to work with/for them in an official capacity for a long time. Click the image above to watch the video!!

It was only until recently that they were looking for someone to join the team. I RAN. Fortunately, I got it. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

In the beginning of the video, I am a bit cryptic about who I'm working for because I want to keep people watching for as long as possible before I reveal. But because you're on Exhale and we're cool like that, I'll just tell you: 

I am officially on the team for Invision Power and the Invision Community

https://invisioncommunity.com

My role is new: Community Advocate. I essentially am the eyes and ears of the clients who sign up to Invision. I go into detail about it in my new video. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Invision Power is the same company that engineered the software Exhale uses. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

In other words, you are literally looking at a product developed by Invision Power right this second! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I am super familiar with the platform because not only have I used it for a decade :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: but I genuinely believe in their mission of uniting people and taking businesses to the next level with community building. Not only am I going to learn so much, and hopefully help people who also use Invision (:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:) but it's also going to help me be a better leader here on BreatheHeavy.

I've only been working for Invision for one week, but I can already tell it's going to be an amazing new path. 

I know I hit you guys in the face with that debt video, but that was in-part because ya boy is turning things around :wink_britney_everytime_white:

As always, please watch the video, engage with it by leaving a comment and smashing the like button, then venture back to this thread and drop me a line in the comments! 

If you have any questions about Invision Community hit me up! 

invision.jpginvision.jpg.42aac9899a34298edd33466462942cab.jpg

congrats, guapo 

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha my memory is garbage. What did you say? More importantly... where’s my man 😜

I said you were going through some financial problems but you’ll eventually get into a better financial situation once you focused all your energy into one thing. 

I’d do a love reading, but you’d probably forget anyway lol. I’m certain you have no shortage of suitors in your life. 

Omg this makes me miss the old days. Idk if you remember @Jordan Miller but I used to be a 'super admin'. I was so proud of it back then lmao. It was you, me and Kayla at the time. Also, remember when we had to change forumsoftware partly because you could easily read all dms (aka u2u back then) simply by editing the url lol.

Spoiler

Also i paid for the Invision license back then bcs cash was tight on BH back then. Look at the insane return on investment tho. We finally be good at adulting.

Happy for you❤

• Like 1
  • Leader
21 hours ago, Hollow. said:

Omg this makes me miss the old days. Idk if you remember @Jordan Miller but I used to be a 'super admin'. I was so proud of it back then lmao. It was you, me and Kayla at the time. Also, remember when we had to change forumsoftware partly because you could easily read all dms (aka u2u back then) simply by editing the url lol.

Hide contents

Also i paid for the Invision license back then bcs cash was tight on BH back then. Look at the insane return on investment tho. We finally be good at adulting.

Happy for you❤

omg legend!! wow what a time. glad to see you!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block