Ariana Grande releases 'Positions' deluxe edition with 4 new songs

Invitation

Omg I actually loved all the songs. :neydedance_purple:

They’re so much better than probably 80% of the album.

Out of the 4 new songs, Test Drive and Worst Behavior are the best ones. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

And Main Thing... issa choice. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Btw, SHE NEEDS TO STOP THIS TREND OF MAKING 2:00-2:30 MINUTES SONGS! It’s the worst decision she could ever make.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Isla said:

Deluxe edition has no new artwork.

Ddd I just realised Ari deleted this tweet :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: anyway she basically said she liked the original artwork too much which is why the deluxe edition has no new artwork.

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

They're probably recorded after the release.

I read somewhere that Test Drive almost made the standard edition but was replaced with Love Language at the last minute.

Also not sure how to feel about all of the new songs (except for the interlude) being only 2 mins long?? Did Ari do this on purpose ddd?

• Love 1

I like Worst Behavior and Test Drive, they are better than most songs on the album. Someone Like U could have been a good song but it's f cking short interlude :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Overall I like Safety Net, Motive, Test Drive, Worst Behavior, My Hair, Someone Like U, Nasty, West Side, Positions, Love Language, Obvious but somehow I still think this album sucks :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I mean it's a grower but looking at Ariana as an artist from this album's perspective she doesn't try new things and I hate it 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block