Ariana Grande releases 'Positions' deluxe edition with 4 new songs

Invitation

• Content Curators

Songs are out now

Ariana Grande readies a music video for the "34+35" remix with Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion on Feb. 12th.

Positions Deluxe drops Feb. 19th.

The new songs include:

Someone Like U (interlude)
Test Drive
34+35 (remix)
Worst Behavior
Main Thing

Listen to a preview below.

You ready, Exhale?! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

ariana-grande-positions-new-album-2020-bandwagon.thumb.jpg.3b7b3785d731a94ea7b4d2f9253a01ac.jpg

2 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

no, sis. my everything stills unbothered on being her worst body of work :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:.

actually positions is quite good, she just got overshadow by her own amazing previous work (sweetener and tyn).

I don't think it has anything to do with it being overshadowed. Like, i genuinely find it difficult to listen to this album. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

I don't think it has anything to do with it being overshadowed. Like, i genuinely find it difficult to listen to this album. 

i get you, it's a grower and does have tracks that screams filler and makes listening through it kinda hard. but overall it's good. it has some really good tracks that make it up to it such as positions, safety net, just like magic, pov... (+ I also love 34+35 although everybody seems to hate it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block