Ariana Grande releases 'Positions' deluxe edition with 4 new songs

Invitation

4 hours ago, Invitation said:

According to Jennifer Lawrence (again, ATRL insider), Ariana Grande is gonna release a Venti-size of her recent album 'Positions' with 4 new tracks.

EtI_VVrW8AMp8z7?format=jpg&name=large

Ari keeps giving her fans something new, well, new versions of her work.ariana-grande-positions-new-album-2020-bandwagon.thumb.jpg.3b7b3785d731a94ea7b4d2f9253a01ac.jpg

She better add some new songs to it that don’t sound anything like the album. Start moving in another direction ... away from trap music. Or whatever they call it. She milked the trap sound for too long.

I wish she could just belt out on some of her songs instead of doing the layered whisper sounds she’s been doing. Kind of like rap talking, which I think she stole from Mariah. Mariah kind of rap talks sings her songs ever since she worked  on Breakdown with BTH back in 1997 and had success with it with We Belong Together. 

anyways, I hope she shows us her real vocal power, I finally wanna see what all the buzz is around her voice. To me she’s always holding back. I know she can blow up. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, mono-yuumi said:

no, sis. my everything stills unbothered on being her worst body of work :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:.

actually positions is quite good, she just got overshadow by her own amazing previous work (sweetener and tyn).

What? My Everything is her best! Fight me :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Dangerous Woman is great too! 

Sweetener aged like milk. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Alexanda said:

What? My Everything is her best! Fight me :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Dangerous Woman is great too! 

Sweetener aged like milk. 

I also love My Everything :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

But I just think it's inferior compared to all her other albuns (even Yours Truly). It just sounds too manufactured to me... I think Ariana should stay as far away as possible from EDM.

1 hour ago, SLV4U said:

About dang time. I legit LOVE Focus! Her American Music Awards performance was the best she's ever done!

I also like it a lot! But I think it's funny how similar it is to "Problem" (although this formula had worked just right for Britney with BOMT and Oops).

I just don't get why it was treated like a flop, while it has almost 1b views on YT now... Ari's standarts are just too high, uh... :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

58 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

I also love My Everything :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

But I just think it's inferior compared to all her other albuns (even Yours Truly). It just sounds too manufactured to me... I think Ariana should stay as far away as possible from EDM.

Ok true, it really is manufactured, like it feels like a product to expand her fandom and i do think that was the idea. 

Yeah i don't need EDM from her, but something more pop. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block