Femme Fatale Unreleased?

8 minutes ago, Isla said:

I think Britney recorded it in the same sessions as 3, I Wanna Go, Criminal and Up N Down in 2009.

3, I Wanna Go and Criminal were recorded in the same session while she was touring Sweden in 2009 (at Marathone studios in Stockholm according to the booklet).

Up n Down was recorded in NY and LA according to booklet and was registered to BMI /ASCAP much later, so it is not from the same sessions.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

3, I Wanna Go and Criminal were recorded in the same session while she was touring Sweden in 2009 (at Marathone studios in Stockholm according to the booklet).

Up n Down was recorded in NY and LA according to booklet and was not registered to BMI /ASCAP much later, so it is not from the same sessions.

Really? I thought it was known I Wanna Go, Criminal and Up N Down were recorded at the same time and considered to be included on The Singles Collection before they were held over for Femme Fatale. I guess I was wrong all along :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Really? I thought it was known I Wanna Go, Criminal and Up N Down were recorded at the same time and considered to be included on The Singles Collection before they were held over for Femme Fatale. I guess I was wrong all along :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well everyone here seems to think so, but they must not have the FF CD :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Up n Down was recorded later with same producers. The other three were recorded in same session for TSC.

I still remeber when I Wanna Go and Criminal were registered with their original titles I-I-I Wanna Go-O-O and In Love with a Criminal :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

Well everyone here seems to think so, but they must not have the FF CD :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Up n Down was recorded later with same producers. The other three were recorded in same session for TSC.

I still remeber when I Wanna Go and Criminal were registered with their original titles I-I-I Wanna Go-O-O and In Love with a Criminal :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeah, I clearly did not check the booklet then.... I Wanna Go's original title though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Burning Up , Vertigo, Unbroken and Danger are the unreleased from FF era. 

The only era that probs has 0 unreleased is probably BJ or OIDIA

I don't think Britney recorded Vertigo. Also Burning Up wasn't intended for the album, it was just recorded to be used for the tour. 

Not sure about Britney Jean but a confirmed Oops outtake is called Asking For Trouble.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't think Britney recorded Vertigo. Also Burning Up wasn't intended for the album, it was just recorded to be used for the tour. 

Not sure about Britney Jean but a confirmed Oops outtake is called Asking For Trouble.

I'd love to hear Asking For Trouble  tbh. And possibly, even Red Is The Color but if she recorded it is probably unleaked

• Like 1
Just now, Leolileinstein said:

Yes it's from the Jump In soundtrack. And imo it would've been better than Trouble For Me. 

From that soundtrack i also wish she recorded Go! BUT it'd be for the Britney album 

However. 

Would you have liked if FF was urban like it was supposed to be originally? 

Ffff I know the Jump In soundtrack, I used to own a copy of it (except I gave away all my old Disney Channel CDs). I just think it's an odd choice. Jupiter Rising's Go as well.... hmmm... I can't really see Britney singing any of these songs. Except maybeee Prima J's Gotta Lotta?

I like Femme Fatale the way it turned out because I really like that electro, synthy dance pop. But at the same time, Britney probably would have been a lot happier had it turned out to be more urban like she wanted it to be.

• Love 1