Story Syndicate, LLC (Netflix, HBO, Showtime) requested and got denied to be present in the next court date

PlayboyMommy

They are serious professionals and the case already is very public. So If the judge doesn't have anything to hide, the filmmakers should be allowed to be there.

Like @Puppy explained, this is good for Britney status and yes, If It gets bigger we'll see Gaga, Ariana, the Kardashians and many others pretending they care.

It has the potential to be huge.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt Netflix follows Britney on Instagram? There was a thread about it not a long time ago. 

If so, Netflix only follow artists that had documentaries or shows on their platform. If they asked to be part of the next hearing, we can bet our ***** theres smth coming.

I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt planned by Britney herself and her lawyers. Thats how she wins agaisnt Jamie, through public pressure. Jamie wouldnt fight The New York Times and Disney (FX and Hulu), nor agaisnt Netflix.

Felicia showing up on "Framing Britney Spears" is not smth random, she signed NDA just like everybody else and to not be caught by Jamie she must've been advised on what she can or can not say, probably by Britney's lawyers. Its not a stretch to think Loeb & Loeb would use this strategy at all, thats exactly what they should do. 

12 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Doesnt Netflix follows Britney on Instagram? There was a thread about it not a long time ago. 

If so, Netflix only follow artists that had documentaries or shows on their platform. If they asked to be part of the next hearing, we can bet our ***** theres smth coming.

I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt planned by Britney herself and her lawyers. Thats how she wins agaisnt Jamie, through public pressure. Jamie wouldnt fight The New York Times and Disney (FX and Hulu), nor agaisnt Netflix.

Felicia showing up on "Framing Britney Spears" is not smth random, she signed NDA just like everybody else and to not be caught by Jamie she must've been advised on what she can or can not say, probably by Britney's lawyers. Its not a stretch to think Loeb & Loeb would use this strategy at all, thats exactly what they should do. 

Exactly my thoughts!!

I really hope this blows up. 

17 hours ago, Puppy said:

I hope it all blows up like the #metoo movement, this is just gonna cement her legendary status, no other popstar to date has been through as much as she did yet she remains resilient and positive throughout it all, it's such an honor to be a stan for such an incredible human being :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

watch as everyone after this whole ordeal would start to back track their thoughts on her and pretend they were stans this whole time :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Book mark this 

2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Loeb & Loeb are behind all of this.

44 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I thought you said the public pressure is pointless.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

No, I meant that fans meddling by posting the names of whistleblowers on Twitter, bullying people who were paying thousands of their own money on court documents, and sending Lou Taylor death threats was pointless.

The fans have helped in some respects, but they've also done a lot of damage to Britney with their shameless conduct!

Unlike some parts of the fanbase, professional documentary filmmakers actually check their facts...and nothing is more important than that when it comes to a court case.

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

They are serious professionals and the case already is very public. So If the judge doesn't have anything to hide, the filmmakers should be allowed to be there.

Like @Puppy explained, this is good for Britney status and yes, If It gets bigger we'll see Gaga, Ariana, the Kardashians and many others pretending they care.

It has the potential to be huge.

The judge denied their request...

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wonder if people actually have tried to reach out to Britney.

Like, I know what everyone is gonna say, and it's most likely they couldn't even get to speak to her, but I wonder, do they even try? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

Has anyone tried interviewing Britney since 2019? 

Good question 

I doubt it 

I mean... yeah probably journalists tried but I don’t think they can

I think this story will be huge in 10 years from now. 

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I want to believe this, but then I remember Penny’s obsession with postponing things and acting dumb.

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

I want to believe this, but then I remember Penny’s obsession with postponing things and acting dumb.

It's not her fault. She has more cases during the day. Lawyers are to blame because they keep on stalling.

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Or maybe Penny undestands Britney's situation and is giving time for her lawyers to gather proof against Jamie while bringing the case to public attention in a credible way. It seems the only way to do that is if Jamie open the books for Bessemer to audit everything, and he just filed a petition to deny said access. And considering the NYT documentary is airing in a few days and there's a potential new one from Netflix being made, it seems like a good plan. 

But there's no way for us to know exactly what's going on. Whats left is to speculate :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I wonder If Penny decides to straight up go against Jamie without criminal evidence, can he take the case to another judge to try to overrule whatever Penny does? Cause if so, its one more thing to be worried about. @s&m you always seems to bring some law insights, Jamie going to another judge is smth that can be done? 

19 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Or maybe Penny undestands Britney's situation and is giving time for her lawyers to gather proof against Jamie while bringing the case to public attention in a credible way. It seems the only way to do that is if Jamie open the books for Bessemer to audit everything, and he just filed a petition to deny said access. And considering the NYT documentary is airing in a few days and there's a potential new one from Netflix being made, it seems like a good plan. 

But there's no way for us to know exactly what's going on. Whats left is to speculate :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I wonder If Penny decides to straight up go against Jamie without criminal evidence, can he take the case to another judge to try to overrule whatever Penny does? Cause if so, its one more thing to be worried about. @s&m you always seems to bring some law insights, Jamie going to another judge is smth that can be done? 

No he can not. But the judge will/can not go against Jamie criminally speaking. This is a game of petitions and motions. P.e: If a petition is filled for the removal of James by Britney’s side the judge will hear both sides and rule on what she thinks it’s right and for other things.

I see a lot of people saying James could go to jail but he can’t neither can Lou. Only when there are charges 

2 hours ago, s&m said:

No he can not. But the judge will/can not go against Jamie criminally speaking. This is a game of petitions and motions. P.e: If a petition is filled for the removal of James by Britney’s side the judge will hear both sides and rule on what she thinks it’s right and for other things.

I see a lot of people saying James could go to jail but he can’t neither can Lou. Only when there are charges 

Do you think Britney will sue if she is in fact freed or when Jamie is out the picture?

5 hours ago, s&m said:

Oh I see, thx for the answer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Archived