"I met Britney at the playboy mansion. She seemed drugged." - says Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz

On 2/1/2021 at 10:21 PM, Bigno said:

What are you supposed to say? Lie?

He could have kept his thoughts to himself. But no, he has to run around town running her name and kicking her when she's down. All because he's buthurt that he got the cold shoulder, and probably NOT because she was drugged, but because he's heavily associated with ***** and our girl doesn't f with those people anymore. An aloof limp handshake is more than he deserves. 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:24 PM, kleinbritney said:

Because he has just published his biography in Germany. And I don't think it's nice to write nonsense about other stars. Especially when it comes to Britney and *****. As a Britney fan he should know that. We're glad Britney is slowly pulling the media over to her side in the fight against guardianship. Alleged **** stories harm Britney and have never been proven.

You do understand that he’s not saying he thinks she’s taking ***** but that her team was drugging her? It’s the same thing fans have been talking about for literally YEARS. You should grab a snack and take a nap girl because it’s not that deep.

9 minutes ago, Bo Johnson said:

You do understand that he’s not saying he thinks she’s taking ***** but that her team was drugging her? It’s the same thing fans have been talking about for literally YEARS. You should grab a snack and take a nap girl because it’s not that deep.

You can see that even fans write again Britney would have taken *****

3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

You can see that even fans write again Britney would have taken *****

Maybe you don’t speak English but you’re missing something here. No one is accusing her of taking *****, they’re accusing her team of forcing her to take medication she doesn’t need. Note the difference. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

13 minutes ago, Bo Johnson said:

Maybe you don’t speak English but you’re missing something here. No one is accusing her of taking *****, they’re accusing her team of forcing her to take medication she doesn’t need. Note the difference. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

That is exactly the problem here. No distinction is made between medicine and *****. When the US press writes about "*****", the European media translates them as hard ***** (*******, crystal m**h, ******). Britney is being put on a par with Amy Winehouse or Withney Houston in the German media, which is ridiculous. And good Bill Kaulitz knows that too.

16 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

That is exactly the problem here. No distinction is made between medicine and *****. When the US press writes about "*****", the European media translates them as hard ***** (*******, crystal m**h, ******). Britney is being put on a par with Amy Winehouse or Withney Houston in the German media, which is ridiculous. And good Bill Kaulitz knows that too.

Don’t blame the media because you can’t make the distinction. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: You’re the only one in this thread who didn’t get what he meant.

On 2.2.2021 at 5:50 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Wrong. In 2008, Britney won a Bambi, Germans were ok with her again. Viva even played Womanizer for half an hour in a loop. But then, I don´t know why they started to hate her again. Without a reason. There were no bad stories/scandals about her anymore. She was working really hard and spend a lot of time with her boys. Back in 2010/2011 a friend and I had to be very careful because every Britney fan got bullied, not in that case that people laugh at you because they had another taste of music. This is ok. But when you run around with her T.Shirt, you could get enormous problems. My girlfriend doesn´t even dare to like Britney´s page on Facebook because she was afraid that she would have problems in her professional school or at her work.It could happend that they avoided her or that she even lost her job. But nowadays no one cares for her anymore. Since Britney Jean's era, she has nearly vanished in the mind of the Germans and you can be a fan in public again without being afraid to get harmed.

Wow, that's sad to read 

9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Excuse me? Is that him? He really changed!!!! I mean, I haven't seen him since his Tokio Hotel's days. 

He changed A LOT since his emo/edgy days. I think he got really hot. We get to see him a lot lately here in Germany since his brother married Heidi Klum and Tokio Hotel gets some kind of "comeback".

I wouldn't say No and he is a Britney Fan. A fan who unnecessarily mentiones her in his autobiography but anyway 🔥🔥🤣🤣

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

He changed A LOT since his emo/edgy days. I think he got really hot. We get to see him a lot lately here in Germany since his brother married Heidi Klum and Tokio Hotel gets some kind of "comeback".

I wouldn't say No and he is a Britney Fan. A fan who unnecessarily mentiones her in his autobiography but anyway 🔥🔥🤣🤣

Is Tokio Hotel coming back?

24 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Is Tokio Hotel coming back?

..... Well.... mmhhh.... I dont know. At least here in Germany they're getting a push. But maybe it's just my gay *** following Heidi Klum. Cause she is promoting them like crazy because you know....family.

I dare to say it's not an international comeback 🙈 Maybe some other German exhalers can confirm?

Wir sehen schon viel TH in letzter Zeit oder?

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

..... Well.... mmhhh.... I dont know. At least here in Germany they're getting a push. But maybe it's just my gay *** following Heidi Klum. Cause she is promoting them like crazy because you know....family.

I dare to say it's not an international comeback 🙈 Maybe some other German exhalers can confirm?

They were never really gone. The released an album in 2005, 2006, 2009, 2014, 2017 and some EPs in 2018,2019 and now a new song in 2021. They said they will release an album this year. 

Plus they went on 3 world tours within the last 5-6 years. 

I would say they were never really gone. Just change their style and music. 

1 hour ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Interesting!

I was not a Tokio Hotel fan but I find it interesting. The good old bands are coming back, similar thing is happening with RBD, and my teen soul is so happy, not gonna hide it.

6 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Videos, pictures, please prove your statement

Pretty much her entire career since 2012.  And yes, I just read the clarification about ***** and medicines. I was referring to medicines, not *******, m**h and so on. 

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-HoIn my case, I don't care much about him and my focus is not so much on "oh my God he didn't kiss the queen's feet." For me, the real issue and the focus is on the fact that it's not only on interviews or meets and greets that she looks lost. He is not the only one that has, in one way or another, expressed something along the lines. Personally, who cares if people who saw her one time or two say this. Even if the comment were exploitative (not in my opinion, but I respect yours) you know who are really exploitative? The ********* keeping her under this conservatorship for 13 years. The least of her issues is if someone didn't say she was a goddess, perfect queen of the universe or whatever. No matter what he says, she remains a prisoner. 

• Like 2