"I met Britney at the playboy mansion. She seemed drugged." - says Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz

I wonder what the event was or maybe just a random party.  With Britney in the celebrity world, there are always events held that are not advertised publicly and for industry only people, and I forget that there are probably a bunch of times she was at functions and we just don't know about them.  It's a shame his experience meeting Britney was ruined.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This happened on March 20th, 2012 at Bruno Mars' party at the Playboy Mansion

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M GLAD YOU CAME, I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY  I WAS BORN THIS WAY: ohnotheydidnt — LiveJournal

Just two months after, she would have a breakdown while shooting the first episode of The X Factor

No wonder he thought she was on *****. God knows what they were giving her around that time to make her do the show, truly disgusting

I was an audience member during one of the live final episodes, I sat right behind the judges table and Britney / Demi. She seemed completely out of it. There was a point where they all cut filming and walked off the stage and she just stood there, looking lost, until her bodyguard came up and offered his hand to direct her. I had also seen the same bodyguard give her some sort of medication before the filming started, I assumed it was probably anti-anxiety medication...

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I was an audience member during one of the live final episodes, I sat right behind the judges table and Britney / Demi. She seemed completely out of it. There was a point where they all cut filming and walked off the stage and she just stood there, looking lost, until her bodyguard came up and offered his hand to direct her. I had also seen the same bodyguard give her some sort of medication before the filming started, I assumed it was probably anti-anxiety medication...

how could they cut the filming if it was live? don't you mean the auditions?

• Like 2