"I met Britney at the playboy mansion. She seemed drugged." - says Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz

4 hours ago, Trentals said:

Anyone who thinks Britney WASNT heavily medicated during 2011/2012 has clearly never had any experience with antipsychotic medication.

I was on Olazapine (the same thing Gaga wrote 911 about), and it was the worst experience of my life. Even nearly three years later after I took my last tablet I still have issues related to it. Besides sluggishness, weight gain, droopy eyes, face shape changes, I was just a shell of my former self. I describe it like being trapped within my own body. My personality was just gone. I was still there, deep inside, but I couldn’t interact. All feeling was gone.

Look at any videos or interviews from the FF era and tell me Britney doesn’t appear the same way. Even during the Circus era she wasn’t like that. 

Im not saying antipsychotics are bad, they work for a lot of people. But it can take years to find the right one and stabilise. It’s not a quick fix. You go through many trials. But some of the strongest meds have unfortunate side effects which can mimic symptoms of other personality disorders. 

This is very true and a great point to bring up.  Hope you are doing better now!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If I were him I wouldn't worry about disappointing my fans because he doesn't have any.  Of course she wasn't talking, what would she or anyone else have to say to the guy from tokyo hotel of all people. There's literally no reason why she should give another clout chaser like him the time of day. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I believe him about her mental state but the way he stated it 1) shouldn't have been made public this way and 2) seems pretty victim blamey considering she had/has zero control over her health care/meds

They had super hardcore fans. They stalked them and broke into their house to the point where they had to move away from Germany. It was nuts. Their situation back in 2006-2009 was pretty similar to Britneys. 

They flew to LA to be forgotten. Not to chase any clout. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

If I were him I wouldn't worry about disappointing my fans because he doesn't have any.  Of course she wasn't talking, what would she or anyone else have to say to the guy from tokyo hotel of all people. There's literally no reason why she should give another clout chaser like him the time of day. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I believe him about her mental state but the way he stated it 1) shouldn't have been made public this way and 2) seems pretty victim blamey considering she had/has zero control over her health care/meds

If I were you I would shut up.

Firstly, he does care about how his fans react to several situations, I would know, I'm one of them. I've been a fan of this band since 2007 til today. 

Having that "mean girl" attitude doesn't make you any less "clout chaser" or any better than bringing up the fact he saw his idol pretty much sedated. 

You are entitled to not enjoy having these things being brought up about Britney but the fact is that this is true and talking about helps raising more awareness to the problem of her conservatorship. 

Go do something productive with your day instead of bashing other people's interests.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

My comment was spicy and I don't expect everyone to agree with me but I do expect you to keep things civil and respectful.

I am respectful, I corrected you on your badmouthing someone else. You were the one insulting someone's success and intentions with no education.
Check yourself first before expecting me to "keep things civil and respectful".

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure she knows what **** she's on. You can't always pretend that everything is done against her will... she's most likely well aware of whatever mental health problem she has and what she needs to take to cope with it.

She most likely agreed to have this conservatorship due to her understanding the situation, too bad her father took control of it against her will and made it last forever, together with the evil team. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

My comment can be as incorrect as the day is long in your opinion, but we still owe it to each other to respect each others point of view. 

I agree with that, we own respect. 

But let me remind you once again saying someone doesn't have fans questioning someone's values is NOT an opinion, it's disrespectful. 

And I already blame myself for caring this much for trying to have an adult argument with you. 
Have a nice day.

11 hours ago, ivobb said:

I mean... I can't even image the amount of psychiatric ***** that the team must have forced into her. If you notice, every year, her appearance, demeanour, behaviour changes in a drastic manner. 2008 she was sad, but still looked pretty stable (interestingly it was the time that they put her into a conservatorship, make it make sense), then from then on, it has been a total medicated britney mess.

So much so, that she started to have all of these ticks in her hands and in her legs, probably from the medication, anti psychotics, they do that. But like, is she psychotic right now really? Or are they just using that to dumb her down?

I mean the image of Britney looking medicated and not talking is basically the whole year of 2011 or 2012, she had to be fed up things to say in interviews, that she would repeat over and over again because probably she was so out of it and so fed up with everything that she just surrendered. sadly.

Yet she bounced back around 2015 during POM and it lasted up until the end of 2018! She was bubbly, radiant, confident and outgoing. And BAM! Again. Let's hospitalize her, let's **** her all over, let's turn her into a walking dead and milk the life out of her legacy since we sabotaged her own impulse to create something new, and all the while, lock her up and deprive her of human contact.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

How can Kaulitz tell such ****? He's making headlines in Germany right now because he paid for *** (es***t service). Kaulitz goes on to say that he used to take *****. You can keep him in the US with his brother and H. Klum. From now on Kaulitz is not wanted in Germany. And he wants to be a Britney fan.

I don't see the problem here. Everyone is allowed to make their own decisions. 

He got his heart broken and thought he would get over his love with a one night stand. What's wrong with that? No one is forcing you to do the same thing. He's just sharing his experiences. 

Do you know how many people in the industry take *****? Not scandalous to me...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I don't see the problem here. Everyone is allowed to make their own decisions. 

He got his heart broken and thought he would get over his love with a one night stand. What's wrong with that? No one is forcing you to do the same thing. He's just sharing his experiences. 

He only makes himself important because nobody is interested in the Kaulitz brothers anymore. Nobody in Germany wants to see or hear "Tokio Hotel" anymore. He paid normally for his M&G. I bet Britney doesn't even know who he is.

ekpdzto4.jpg

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Fair enough, but anyone associated with **** use is going to automatically get the cold shoulder from c-ship Britney. That's just how it is, and likely for good reason. Not sure why he was expecting a warm reception from her. I guarantee he wouldn't have said anything about how "drugged up" she supposedly was if he wasn't so buthurt by the perceived snub.  

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

how could they cut the filming if it was live? don't you mean the auditions?

Live means with live studio audience... I don't think X Factor ever premiered live in real time, they filmed the shows in the afternoon. Even if it was filmed "live" they still need to take commercial breaks. And Khloe definitely needed to redo some hosting segments LOL

• Haha 2
  • Like 2