"I met Britney at the playboy mansion. She seemed drugged." - says Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz

Wow I totally forgot about that party.

Britney being isolated even at the party isn't much shocking, and as harsh as this seems... It's easy to think Britney is drugg*d all the time, even nowadays. Not saying she really is, but...

In 2012 the Britney c-ship already existed, interesting.

• Like 2

Side note, his twin brother Tom Kaulitz is the boyfriend of Heidi Klum (which was a huge scandal) and she also loves Britney, i think they might stan her together. She used Britneys songs multiple times as the opening track for her show Germany’s Next Topmodel and during the show. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

She went in 2002, other than that I dont know.

cozying up to Leonardo DiCaprio at the Playboy Mansion. (“He looks hot these days. But all I remember is seeing a bunch of naked girls and thinking, ‘I got to get out of here.’ “)

there is a rumour that the first party she attended was in '00. Why you all dont want to see that maybe something else has/is underneath it?

2 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

I hope he doesnt blame Britney tho

No, he doesn't at all.

He always says how much he loves her and how he relates to her. He recently released a new book where he talks about his life. He met Britney at the 2008 VMAs where Tokio Hotel won the award for Best New Artist. It was the night Britney was back at the VMAs and won 4 VMAs.

He says: 

BRITNEY. OMG! My childhood idol. After her catastrophic performance of last year (2007) she was back at the VMAs. They put her in a nice dress, not a glittery lingerie or hot pants. The cheap extensions were styled, they put long eye lashes on her, and boom her manager told the audiences she was doing great and that she wanted to be back in the spotlight to sing for her fans. Hmmmmmm.... that situation seemed familiar. I felt an emotional attachment to her. MTV gave her all the awards of the night. What a surprise! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, pop analyst said:

there is a rumour that the first party she attended was in '00. Why you all dont want to see that maybe something else has/is underneath it?

Like what?

If I were him I wouldn't worry about disappointing my fans because he doesn't have any.  Of course she wasn't talking, what would she or anyone else have to say to the guy from tokyo hotel of all people. There's literally no reason why she should give another clout chaser like him the time of day. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I believe him about her mental state but the way he stated it 1) shouldn't have been made public this way and 2) seems pretty victim blamey considering she had/has zero control over her health care/meds

• Love 2
  • Like 1