Deep Dive Part 5 'The Beginning of the End'

Saoru

2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

yeah no offense but i didn’t care for the fans either...

Yeah I’m actually more hyped for the fx one as they got to interview Felicia. N it’s more official and closer to Britney Spears so it’s more insightful. But I get this is just from YouTubers so idk how they could get official interviews. I’m not mad Bc any documentaries or eyes on the conservatorship is great. But this episode needed to be longer and could end the series. I hope they don’t drag this for another 2 episodes Bc were pretty much caught up tbh unless there waiting for something to happen to make several episodes off on. But again any attention on misuse of the conservatorship towards Britney is a good thing. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m confused a bit after watching this over what really happened with the make me video... it’s all a mystery, they said Britney’s team wanted the video to be controversial and overly **** and then Britney wanted to be filmed in a cage and she destroyed the house at the end with her lover... and then her team purposely leaked a video as a distraction that they originally scrapped cause of all of the conservatorship clues, but they release it anyway and it just adds fuels to the fire????

Am I mistaken, this doesn’t make any sense

all of this is a mess

Ugh this one had me almost in tears at the beginning. It is so wild to see everything that has happened over the last two years jammed into a 36-minute video. There were a ton of things that were connected that I had forgotten about. I think it went a little too fast toward the end though. I had to keep pausing to read all the posts and letters they were throwing around. 

Looking forward to episode 6 :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Archived