New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Deep Dive Part 5 'The Beginning of the End'

Saoru

2 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do we know what time? Hoping I can still watch it and get to bed early :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I looked at their twitter but no time given.. I'm in the same dilema. Its already almost 5pm here in Ireland so I think I'll be asleep when it comes out :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I’m in two minds whether to hold for FX one first. 

Doubt I’ll get family to sit through 2 long FreeBritney documentaries in the one week. So I need to show the most constructive & be sensible Hahaa :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Lol ...My family is so sick of me and Britney at point, but they will all be watching if they know what’s good for them. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

This episode didn’t really pick up till the last 20-15 mins..n it was a short episode as others were much longer.. I feel like there dragging this out for episodes.  Mayb Bc were fans n we kno so much that the gp don’t but idc to hear fans being interviewed on their opinions I care to see facts and documents ppl close to Britney etc. but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

This episode didn’t really pick up till the last 20-15 mins..n it was a short episode as others were much longer.. I feel like there dragging this out for episodes.  Mayb Bc were fans n we kno so much that the gp don’t but idc to hear fans being interviewed on their opinions I care to see facts and documents ppl close to Britney etc. but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

yeah no offense but i didn’t care for the fans either...

• Like 1