Funko Pops "Oops" and "Toxic" release dates/ Which one should they do next ?

• Content Curators

The "Oops!...I Did it Again one will be released on June 25, 2021 and the "Toxic" one on April 5,2021.

They are available for pre-order on Amazon.

Britney is so far the only female artist of her time to have her own Funko Pops. The release of the two mentioned above mark a total of five and possibly one more later on this year. Once again this certifies that she is the most iconic pop star of our time.

So, which iconic look do you think they should do next ? 

b0706250a5f349b893d87cb0a66f2c89lg.jpg

3ed11065a1934b758a79e909494cee11lg.jpg

574b01d191c7441f895ac109790c3704lg.jpg

a6382428f8714e56871b163ed5d03920lg.jpg

BritneyFP.thumb.JPG.b5c81883497a3881bd2c311349ac912f.JPG

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I think other than what’s been released the rest of her iconic looks are and how likely they’ll get a pop

white and pink bomt tour outfit: not likely 

crazy green top: not likely 

sometimes white look: not likely 

lucky: I can see them making the pink robe outfit 

stronger: not likely

slave pink top: not likely

me against the music pantsuit: not likely 

Vma 07: not likely

blackout cover: I can see it if they’re doing one from each era

Womanizer looks: unlikely

circus ringleader: likely 

hold it against me wedding dress: unlikely

iwg crop top: unlikely

work ***** is iconic but I don’t think the looks are

i can’t see anything from glory era either, unless they do the 2020 cover 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

Sorry guys, i will be negative for once, but i won't buy theses useless things, it is another attempt from team Con to make money on her back. I prefer boycott these things than her music.

I'm confused also since I've never heard of Funko Pops. How does it work with coordinating with her team and what they get paid?

1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

I'm confused also since I've never heard of Funko Pops. How does it work with coordinating with her team and what they get paid?

they have to pay a license fee to use the different characters and images, they have done everything from anime, to Hollywood movies and series, videogames, etc.

In Britney's case, I suppose one of the companies owns her image and the Britney Spears logo they use. However, I don't really know how it works, since I doubt her team has every single outfit / look of hers copyrighted. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But once they have the permission, I don't think the companies get a percentage of what the figures sell, who knows.

if we're gonna be totally honest, i feel like they covered all of britney's truly iconic looks. there's not really that much else to do besides the looks that are more beloved by stans rather than the gp (circus, blackout looks, etc.) 5 is enough in my opinion and they're all cute too:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: if i wasn't broke i'd get them all and the miley cyrus one she has for her black mirror character

• Love 1
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Funko Pops are really big, you find them alot at like gamestop and stuff like that cause the superhero, star wars, and gaming figures are very popular. In order for them to use the characters, they gotta pay whoever owns the brand (aka Britney Brands, Marvel, Disney, etc) to license the character or person's image.

3 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

if we're gonna be totally honest, i feel like they covered all of britney's truly iconic looks. there's not really that much else to do besides the looks that are more beloved by stans rather than the gp (circus, blackout looks, etc.) 5 is enough in my opinion and they're all cute too:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: if i wasn't broke i'd get them all and the miley cyrus one she has for her black mirror character

Did they do BOMT schoolgirl?

Why are their heads SO big? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Like 1

Btw, according to some articles I read, the guys at Funko are very aware of what the fans and collectors ask for on their social media and such.

If they start to see there's interest for Britney, they may even come up with a full line of them :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: sort of how Urban Outfitters started to release all those vinyls, when at first it was just for the 20th anniversary of Oops.

Funko characters in general are so varied, even for the same character there are multiple versions and stuff, that tbh even the rarest Britney look or video could potentially become a Funko figurine.

From videos I'd suggest:

• BOMT (the sports outfit)
  • Crazy (green top)
  • Crazy (waitress)
  • Lucky (gown)
  • Stronger
  • Slave (video)
  • Me Against the Music
  • Toxic (red hair)
  • Womanizer (red hair)
  • Womanizer (black hair)
  • I Wanna Go
  • Scream & Shout
  • Work ***** (pink dress)
  • Pretty Girls
  • Slumber Party (blue outfit)

Performances:

• Oops nude suit
  • DWADT Stronger pink paint outfit
  • Like a Virgin wedding dress
  • Circus Tour ringleader outfit
  • BBMAs 2016

Albums (they're already releasing BOMT):

• Oops
  • Britney
  • Glory

tbh they should do all of them, same with her music videos :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

If they were curious enough, they could even do red carpet looks like the denim dress, the orange/purple infamous outfit, VMAS 2001, etc

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Did they do BOMT schoolgirl?

Why are their heads SO big? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

they did

5c7dbfc423850_16641_britneyspearsandbaby

they have that shape because the brand started as bobblehead toys

tbh, I'm not a huge fan of them either, but we don't get this kind of treatment for Britney Spears at all, like, we don't get the dolls or any sort of representation of her legacy, so I'll take it.

they've done about everything

munecos-funko-pop-varios-modelos-D_NQ_NP

81RmLtrpFxL._AC_SX425_.jpg

FU54475lg_500x500.jpg?v=1607021710

Annotation_2020-02-21_091126_442ab5ff-32

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Midnight said:

The "Oops!...I Did it Again one will be released on June 25, 2021 and the "Toxic" one on April 5,2021.

They are available for pre-order on Amazon.

Britney is so far the only female artist of her time to have her own Funko Pops. The release of the two mentioned above mark a total of five and possibly one more later on this year. Once again this certifies that she is the most iconic pop star of our time.

So, which iconic look do you think they do next ? 

b0706250a5f349b893d87cb0a66f2c89lg.jpg

3ed11065a1934b758a79e909494cee11lg.jpg

574b01d191c7441f895ac109790c3704lg.jpg

a6382428f8714e56871b163ed5d03920lg.jpg

BritneyFP.thumb.JPG.b5c81883497a3881bd2c311349ac912f.JPG

Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic....that's 4. Am I missing one?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Btw, according to some articles I read, the guys at Funko are very aware of what the fans and collectors ask for on their social media and such.

If they start to see there's interest for Britney, they may even come up with a full line of them :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: sort of how Urban Outfitters started to release all those vinyls, when at first it was just for the 20th anniversary of Oops.

Yes, this is very true. 

Honestly I'm hoping for that it would be amazing to see a whole line of Britney funkos. They have other massive lines for things like Harry Potter and stuff like that so it would be nice for Britney to have something like that.

It just nice to see her being recognized.

Me hoping they do a RBD line after I saw El Chavo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes, this is very true. 

Honestly I'm hoping for that it would be amazing to see a whole line of Britney funkos. They have other massive lines for things like Harry Potter and stuff like that so it would be nice for Britney to have something like that.

It just nice to see her being recognized.

Me hoping they do a RBD line after I saw El Chavo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

the one on your avi kinda looks like Christopher lol

btw, it's so weird there aren't many Lady Gaga Funkos, I saw the AHS one, and there's another one in pink, which I'm not sure if it's official because when I googled her a lot of fan stuff came up. She has dozens of looks to choose from as well.

• Love 1