Have you ever been critcized by grocery store stuff, told to behave or something?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

I just took a look at the batteries and things and were alone but expreesing myself vocally, nothing bad but just talking on my own a little and the grocery store clerk said I need to behave what's wrong with me.

Do you have similar experiences?

It's a grocery store calle RIMI

https://www.rimi.ee/

It was not my first time getting cleaned by a grocery store clerk.

I guess i am out of line with behavioral norms.

i should never go to this store again but God knows i want and am interested to go there.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

I just took a look at the batteries and things and were alone but expreesing myself vocally, nothing bad but just talking on my own a little and the grocery store clerk said I need to behave what's wrong with me.

Do you have similar experiences?

It's a grocery store calle RIMI

https://www.rimi.ee/

It was not my first time getting cleaned by a grocery store clerk.

I guess i am out of line with behavioral norms.

i should never go to this store again but God knows i want and am interested to go there.

I got kicked out of Wal-Mart for jumping in the big rack of balls...my friend lifted me on his shoulders and I jumped in. Good times. Oh, and I got es***ted out of the mall for goofing off with my friends. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

I got kicked out of Wal-Mart for jumping in the big rack of balls...my friend lifted me on his shoulders and I jumped in. Good times. Oh, and I got es***ted out of the mall for goofing off with my friends. 

OMG just some kind of balls that you can use in ball games and there were a lot of them?

lol thats hilarious

explain this goofing i want to know

i actually wanted to apologize today i was too far stretched with my conclusion that the overseeing clerk wanted to criticize me. i just looked at batteries and made an Estonian expression similar to "Oh" and i listened to music i couldn't reallt hear what she says she was just looking at me and moving mouth but it seemed serious and it just seemed like she would have tolld me to behave but i don't really know what she said. she was like even approaching me and i just escaped to the other side of the mall. 

but before some other year than this i was criticized by the clerk that i talked too loud when i was explaining something with listening to music. kinda awkward.

9 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

OMG just some kind of balls that you can use in ball games and there were a lot of them?

lol thats hilarious

explain this goofing i want to know

i actually wanted to apologize today i was too far stretched with my conclusion that the overseeing clerk wanted to criticize me. i just looked at batteries and made an Estonian expression similar to "Oh" and i listened to music i couldn't reallt hear what she says she was just looking at me and moving mouth but it seemed serious and it just seemed like she would have tolld me to behave but i don't really know what she said. she was like even approaching me and i just escaped to the other side of the mall. 

but before some other year than this i was criticized by the clerk that i talked too loud when i was explaining something with listening to music. kinda awkward.

Like this 

Archived