What’s the deal with Britney’s childhood home?

PZHSB

https://brokeist.com/britney-spears-childhood-home-for-sale-kentwood/

interesting read. He and Lynne seem to keep transferring the deed back and forth from each other. He also recently took out a loan against it. Seems like he’s in desperate need of cash at the moment. Legal fees? Trying to put money back somewhere? 

it blows my mind how incredibly sketchy this man is, yet, here we still are...i hope Britney’s lawyer is digging deep into all of this. Something smells fishy and it’s not his colon. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah. I thought they were poor but that is a sweet home; wayyyyy nicer than my childhood home and we were just regular broke, not poor-poor. (Although my parents thought it WASN'T a bad idea to move to a rich town, complete with snob jerk children to snub or bully me.)

They probably fixed it up, too. ... Though apparently, when Britney was still a kid they built a whole gymnasium/dance studio, woah.

OK. I was poor, I feel like that's settled, hahaha.

I so dream of a dance studio room in a future house, but I'd like more windows. :)

1 hour ago, DarkOut said:

Woah. I thought they were poor but that is a sweet home; wayyyyy nicer than my childhood home and we were just regular broke, not poor-poor. (Although my parents thought it WASN'T a bad idea to move to a rich town, complete with snob jerk children to snub or bully me.)

They probably fixed it up, too. ... Though apparently, when Britney was still a kid they built a whole gymnasium/dance studio, woah.

OK. I was poor, I feel like that's settled, hahaha.

I so dream of a dance studio room in a future house, but I'd like more windows. :)

They were poor, this house was built by her grandpa and given to her parents. So they likely didn’t have to pay any mortgage on the house which would have given them “extra” money. 

4 minutes ago, AP4 said:

They were poor, this house was built by her grandpa and given to her parents. So they likely didn’t have to pay any mortgage on the house which would have given them “extra” money. 

Also cheap as fukc to live in a nowhere town in Louisiana. 

I know they are trying to capture the frame but damn that's some awkwardly close conversation.

Anyway, they tore Britney down and she deserves 0% of what she "got" in the entertainment industry, but I understand the uproar in her image change back then. They are flashing video clips of the local church and her sweet southern, turtle-necked family, and then a few years later as Britney began coming into her own ***uality and womanhood, they exploited it to sell ***. And Britney might have been "fine" with that. But in the spirit of objectivity, I kind of see why parents back then were so upset. to videos of churches and an innocent song their child could listen to, to men licking her body all over just a few years later. Still, it's the parents job to remove that if they don't like it, not Britney's. And I'm glad she dumped the bubblegum **** >:D

5 hours ago, AP4 said:

Yup. According the the inside Britney book, Lynne and Jamie lived in a trailer before getting this home.

The dance out building was Jamie's gym wasn't it, in the 90s he had his own fitness centre and I'm sure this was it.

In the MMC Britney video, she's shown dancing in a mirrored studio at about 10 years old - and it's in this building with loads of other kids.

Archived