Justin Timberlake turns 40-years-old today. Happy Birthday JT!

31 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Happy bday JT!

My favorites are love stoned, never again, amnesia, only when I walk away, another song all over again, pair of wings and like I love you!

This is unreleased I think but its my top Justin sing ever I never get tired of listening to it. Its so sweet and I like to believe its about Britney

Wow. How on earth did I miss this ?:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Im usually aware of all his unreleased material :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

This is extremely beautiful. Thanks for sharing love. It definitely made my day :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, CandyCoatedHeartShapes said:

Happy birthday, JT! Been a fan since the *NSYNC days!

FS/LS and 20/20 Parts 1 & 2 are such incredible albums that even the B-sides are bops. Check these out:

Even the artwork for those albums are so iconic.

@Xfactor Sam The 2013 VMA performance is my favorite too!

As for his best moments, we can't forget about these:

Great choices. The bonus tracks are incredible as well. Thanks for posting all these incredible JT moments. His SNL skits are so hilarious. My favorite one is the iconic D.ick in a box :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Wow. How on earth did I miss this ?:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Im usually aware of all his unreleased material :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

This is extremely beautiful. Thanks for sharing love. It definitely made my day :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aww yay im glad I love that it sounds finished unlike most unreleased songs.

It makes me wonder what era its from and if its a bonus track in another country 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Let's celebrate his bday with one song that proved he's pu***fied and always will be:

He better send Britney a cake, if it wasnt for her nobody would even know or care its his birthday :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Preach :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I really don’t like JT. He throws women under the bus (Janet), talks **** about his exes (Brit), cheats on his wife (Biel) and yet more of my IG friends follow him than Britney :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

***yback is a bop tho :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Hoping someone gifts him a better personality this decade! 

My favourites are LoveStoned, Cry Me A River and What Goes Around... Comes Around!

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Happy bday JT!

My favorites are love stoned, never again, amnesia, only when I walk away, another song all over again, pair of wings

This is unreleased I think but its my top Justin sing ever I never get tired of listening to it. Its so sweet and I like to believe its about Britney

So u guys love the most the ones about Britney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Spoiler

Thats why his latest album flopped bc his best songs are the ones about Britney and everyone know that :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

What about this one? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

So u guys love the most the ones about Britney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Hide contents

Thats why his latest album flopped bc his best songs are the ones about Britney and everyone know that :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Pretty much yeah :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: his best work comes out when he writes about her. he tried to make Jessica his muse and we got MOTW so :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Pretty much yeah :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: his best work comes out when he writes about her. he tried to make Jessica his muse and we got MOTW so :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

She killed him with the coo-coochie-coochie-coo :roxxy:

I do think hes a jerk, but I admit that the songs that seem to be about Britney, are pretty good. Last Night, still on my brain, drink you away are also pretty good. 

It seems like not even Mirrors is about Jessica, even tho his fans want to believe its. The only song I heard and liked from his latest album was Say Something. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block