Justin Timberlake turns 40-years-old today. Happy Birthday JT!

Justin Timberlake celebrates his 40th birthday today January 31st :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: . Lets celebrate by posting our favorite songs by him. You can also post your favorite pictures and other favorite things like performances, moments, etc

My favorite banger: 

My favorite ballad: 

My favorite performance:

jt-40.jpg.48ce2684e395f6cb76bcf983e54cc9ff.jpgjt-40.jpg.48ce2684e395f6cb76bcf983e54cc9ff.jpg

Related:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Happy Birthday Justin!

My favorite songs are (Oh No) What You Got, Cry Me A River, What Goes Around, I Think She Knows (Interlude), My Love, S**yBack, Mirrors, TKO, Amnesia, and Say Something :neydedance_purple:

What a great selection. Favorite songs from all his albums. We love to see the variety :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3

Happy Birthday to the king <3

I simply idolised this man growing up, Like I Love You is definitely a top 5 - him in that MV made me realise something:shaktongue_shakira_red:

I also love Take It From Here, it’s one of those songs that when you hear it in your headphones it’s as though they’re singing to you :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: 

Never Again, Losing My Way, My Love, Drink You Away, Murder and Supplies are my JT standouts.

• Love 4
  • Exhale+

Happy bday JT!

My favorites are love stoned, never again, amnesia, only when I walk away, another song all over again, pair of wings and like I love you!

This is unreleased I think but its my top Justin sing ever I never get tired of listening to it. Its so sweet and I like to believe its about Britney

• Love 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney