This Day in Pop: Britney Spears attends the 52nd Grammy Awards in 2010 (January 31)

2 hours ago, Joman82 said:

See my post before the response to you. 

Yes, Queen Brit was nominated for "Womanizer (2008)" and lost to Gaga's "Poker Face (2008)". 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

It was Womanizer. It was nominated for Best Dance Recording. It wasn't eligible to be nominated in 2009.

I see, I see:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Few comments... Britney worst dressed? Out of that group? No.

Britney losing a Grammy to Only Girl in the Word? Chileeee, who listens to Only Girl unironically these days? That **** lives and stays in 2010.

Grammys can literally kiss Britney’s (and The Weeknd’s) ***.

I never cared for this outfit, but her hair is on point.  Love the color and how it is styled.  The big reason I'm not a fan of this appearance is because I always thought she looked sad or uneasy.  Like something was bothering her or maybe they had an argument before and she put on her "happy" face, but it didn't work.  Like when you have been crying, but then try to make your face look normal so others didn't know you were crying.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

This seems like where her FF look started: smiling with eyes filled with sadness and misery

I read somewhere that this was the year she found out her conservatorship was permanent,

that would explain it,

And LOL wow the guest list is SO 2010s!

Justin back when he was a pretty boy and Miley when she used to be normal :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I never cared for this outfit, but her hair is on point.  Love the color and how it is styled.  The big reason I'm not a fan of this appearance is because I always thought she looked sad or uneasy.  Like something was bothering her or maybe they had an argument before and she put on her "happy" face, but it didn't work.  Like when you have been crying, but then try to make your face look normal so others didn't know you were crying.

I see this and it hurts :(

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2021 at 3:17 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

she perform you oughta know that night I bet Britney was inspired 

On 1/31/2021 at 4:56 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

that performance is one of her best :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

i remind that both of them performed this song around the same time on their tours or i am wrong?:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Britney performed You Oughta Know about a year-ish prior to the Grammy's 2010 show on her Circus tour, I'm not sure if Beyonce performed You Oughta Know on her tour but her and Britney's renditions are both lovely. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney performed You Oughta Know about a year-ish prior to the Grammy's 2010 show on her Circus tour, I'm not sure if Beyonce performed You Oughta Know on her tour but her and Britney's renditions are both lovely. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I knew that, when I said inspired I was talking bout her if I was a boy part of the performance. We all know if she was a boy she would not be in her situation 

• Love 1