Her career stills alive

This is beautiful to see, I still want to see Britney in concert again receiving all the love she deserves.

Judging by her instagram, she wants it too, we have just to let the clouds pass by

A good idea to me is a "GH tour" at some point, mixing the best numbers of past tours in one, mixing DWADT/Onyx/Circus with something new, outfits that looks like the original, some mixes from those tours and dancing too + the new stuff from new music. And be recorded for a Netflix special! 

tumblr_o2nl35wvjm1qlpnemo1_400.gif

• Love 3
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This happens every hundred or so years. Life will get back to normal, everything will balance out again. There have been theatres and coliseums and stadiums throughout all of history in Greece, Rome,

This is beautiful to see, I still want to see Britney in concert again receiving all the love she deserves. Judging by her instagram, she wants it too, we have just to let the clouds pass by

thank you. some common sense. the spanish flu killed 50MM people and here we are. also yes, of course her career is still alive; she has underdelivered (to her standards) for 12+ years and she's

covid though :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I'm not sure events this big will ever take place again, even after the vaccine. Depending on the country, I think various governments will really try to avoid a situation like this in the future :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

who knows :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

covid though :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I'm not sure events this big will ever take place again, even after the vaccine. Depending on the country, I think various governments will really try to avoid a situation like this in the future :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

who knows :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

This happens every hundred or so years. Life will get back to normal, everything will balance out again. There have been theatres and coliseums and stadiums throughout all of history in Greece, Rome, London, etc. 

Disease or no disease, everything will equalise eventually, either due to the vaccine or not 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This happens every hundred or so years. Life will get back to normal, everything will balance out again. There have been theatres and coliseums and stadiums throughout all of history in Greece, Rome, London, etc. 

Disease or no disease, everything will equalise eventually, either due to the vaccine or not 

thank you. some common sense. the spanish flu killed 50MM people and here we are.

also yes, of course her career is still alive; she has underdelivered (to her standards) for 12+ years and she's still an icon.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Still, I don't think it'll be exactly the same. It can't be the same or the story will repeat whenever there's a new virus or bacteria or whatever, which becomes more likely the more we keep destroying natural environments and we get in touch with the viruses carried by wild animals we didn't have contact with before.

I think most of the safety measures are here to stay: the use of sanitizing gel in public places, the use of mask whenever someone feels sick, home office, and also avoiding crowds in closed places. 

If we go "back to normal" then we learned nothing, like with previous pandemics.

There might come a day, when new generations of people that didn't get to live this might scrap the safety measures and resume these crowded activities, but it should take several years.

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I feel like once Britney's out of the conservatorship she is going to have so many opportunities open to her. She'll be like a phoenix rising from the flames (while a select few people burn below her). Imagine how lucrative a book deal alone will be for her. I can't wait, so looking forward to seeing her creative freedom. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: