Model from Britney's 'V' Magazine shoot talks about working with her

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Nice to hear he had a great experience. This was such a good photoshoot.

Totally agree, I really think whatever meds she was taking at that time really put her in a good place where she had a great balance of working and spending time with her kids, and it showed in her professional work (magazines, performances, etc). When this photoshoot came out I remember being like :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree, I really think whatever meds she was taking at that time really put her in a good place where she had a great balance of working and spending time with her kids, and it showed in her professional work (magazines, performances, etc). When this photoshoot came out I remember being like :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2016ney truly was the best :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Agreed. And, according to Perez Hilton at the time, she was off all her medication in 2015/2016....

• Love 4