Til It's Gone (the one song that changed the history of Pop Music)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like Chillin With You which hit #1 is 53 countries, including 17 consecutive weeks at #1 on the BBH100.  It is certified 2x diamond in the US, and has sold 45 million copies worldwide.  It is considered the best song of all time and the influential moment in history.  It is also now the national anthem of 7 nations, and Britney’s signature hit.  Taylor cited it as the inspiration for folklore and evermore; and Dua says it was the inspiration for FN.  :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

That song is 75% Myah. Go back and listen hard. It's amazing how prevalent she is in that song. It would be one of my favorites, especially because I like T.I... but it's just sad how little Britney is heard. 

I use my powers of delusion when listening :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I remember on first listen that the ad libs at the end got me so excited! It’s so sad that none of that is her :( 

I don't care what anyone says about the britney jean album..when I hear this , britney sings the verses and chorus lead definitely throughout..it sounds like her with will.i.am throwing random beats all over the song.. its one of the standouts from the album and I don't care what you *****rs say.. I literally only hear britney  ..not just a bit..but throughout the song.. till its gone. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

border country dance GIF by Underworld

what her next tour should be like when she's finally free.. I could totally see her raving hard to seal it with a kiss, trip to your heart, work B , even invitation, compure electrique or mood ring,   with some slick moves when she's back..I want her shows to be full out raves like circus tour but nowadays!! God I miss her on stage.. I pray for her freedom,  and general world freedom..one day :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

16 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Since we're talking about BJ, I've always been surprised at Exhale's hatred towards Body Ache because I've found it to be one of the only tolerable Myah songs on the album :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

100% agree with this. I thought it’d be a fan favourite right from the get go. It’s one of Myah’s finest :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Archived