This video of Larry King shooting down Kathy Griffin making fun of Britney

PZHSB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t like her. She used to be rude to whitney before she passed away, so I have disliked her for like 20 years now.  She likes to kick people when they are down. She’s a nasty nasty person in the words of Donald Trump. 

I like how Larry handled her. 

4 minutes ago, limezd said:

I don’t like her. She used to be rude to whitney before she passed away, so I have disliked her for like 20 years now.  She likes to kick people when they are down. She’s a nasty nasty person in the words of Donald Trump. 

I like how Larry handled her. 

Larry was a true gentlemen with how he handled that. I know his comment about how beautiful she is set her off. Kathy once cried because Jay Leno called her ugly. 

Its amazing how the general public can say "shes not all there " but then in the next sentence admit to to participating in her show where she is making all these people all this money. So she is basically saying she's looney she doesn’t know what she's doing but it's entertaining for me so ill participate. Thats so sick and mind blowing how people treat her like a literal circus animal. The irony is is that kind of treatment isn't even okay for circus animals. 

Like if you truly believe she isn't "all there" why are you supporting that? Thats says alot more about you then it does her. 

Rip Larry King 

I love Kathy. 

I think she went too far at times. But she is a very kind person.

But she is a comedian its all an over exaggeration and joking.

I kinda think it was a low key way of saying if she is so bad why is she on stage. If its not so bad how come she has no rights. Comedians usually start with something offensive to grab your attention then walk it back. 

38 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Interesting Larry said Brit had been on his show - is this true?

Yes. She was on when she was 17/18 and then again I think around the ITZ era   I’ve never seen footage online but I remember recording them as a kid. 

45 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I love Kathy. 

I think she went too far at times. But she is a very kind person.

But she is a comedian its all an over exaggeration and joking.

I kinda think it was a low key way of saying if she is so bad why is she on stage. If its not so bad how come she has no rights. Comedians usually start with something offensive to grab your attention then walk it back. 

Kathy frequently goes out of her way to make jokes at the expense of Britney’s mental health, which as demonstrated by Larry, is a no no. She’s obnoxious. 

I have the upmost respect for Larry King I know he's a legend.. im from the uk,  we Don't get to watch much American TV over here, but I love SNL skits ..im pretty sure he has something to do with snl or general NY television.. ive seen him at comedy Central roasts.. and the fact that he knew EXACTLY what Kathy griffin was trying to pull..and rose above it.. what a gentleman!! Rest in peace you legend..

I also hate Sarah silverman after vmas 2007 performance for what she said about britney and her babies..truly disgusting behaviour, and the fact that mtv aired it..truly insulting behaviour..no wonder everyone hates vmas now

But back on track,  like I said I'm from UK.. I only know Larry King through YouTube etc..but he handled that like a real man..he aint got time to badmouth talented hardworking and above all humble people..the fact that britney had her on stage and she still tried to go there.. I get the feeling Larry is a real new yorker..god bless ..rest in peace ✌ 

Hey at least one Larry cares about her. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Kathy just came across blatantly bitter that Britney didn’t recognize her as if it was personal. Didn’t she literally have a show called “My Life on the D List”? Really Kathy. New nickname: Catty Kathy. There was zero comedy in that answer and Larry was quick too recognize how cheap she sounded.

17 hours ago, SUPERJACK said:

Kathy is one of those “mean” comedians. Making fun of celebrities is where she thrives. Britney in particular. It’s her style and some people respond it. Personally I think she’s a jerk, but I get it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

RIP Larry King. 

Joan Rivers was the best one ❤️

Archived