Youtuber Ajayii makes a comeback with Grammy Awards Winner Reaction video

Invitation

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

I really enjoy her reactions, I think she might just be taking a break? It's already bad enough she gets criticism for some of her reactions when she's just simply stating her opinion. 

Isn't it mostly Chromatica/Gaga fans?

She was bullied for her Rain On Me reaction, then she was scared to say what she didn't like in Chromatica and still got bullied into making a new reaction video for Chromatica.

She hated Positions / Sweetener and was still fine.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Isn't it mostly Chromatica/Gaga fans?

She was bullied for her Rain On Me reaction, then she was scared to say what she didn't like in Chromatica and still got bullied into making a new reaction video for Chromatica.

She hated Positions / Sweetener and was still fine.

Ddd yeah that's what I was thinking of, but I thought she had criticism for some other reactions for some reason. I'm a Gaga fan but at the end of the day, she is entitled to her own opinion on Chromatica. It's fine if she didn't like some of the songs, music is subjective. I really hope Gaga fans didn't 'bully' her into making the second reaction video for the album.

• Love 2

I hope she's alright, but can I just say that I don't get the hype around her? Like, people tell her to react to music and sometimes she doesn't react the way that they want, which just puts pressure on her to react a certain way in the future, which I suspect she's been doing for a while now because some of her videos that I watched last year seemed... rehearsed. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t know her. She constantly refuses to react to Britney regardless of how many requests she gets. She only reacted to Glory soon after it came out, but nothing since then. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong 

Leave the politeness at the station, please. She is not even that good and has a poor taste in music. I used to watch her because of boredom, but since I watched her Glory review... I said bye, flop! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

She always gets attacked by fans aka the super fans who think the opinions are wrong.

We got to Like a Virgin,  but she criticizes the production as it was dated, which it's true despite iconic singles, the album since it's a new wave mixed with the dance music of 84 did age. 

But she was attacked,  told to lose weight and other mean stuff. 

She stopped Madonna,  saying she will never do it again cos of the fand can't take opinions from non fans. 

So, I think that's why she don't do it no more, as it just leads to bullying and trolling..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block