Youtuber Ajayii makes a comeback with Grammy Awards Winner Reaction video

Invitation

• Content Curators

Update: She's back, safe and healthy. She simply took a break! I'm so relieved.

Iconic YouTuber and Online sensation AjayII has consistently dropped reaction videos for pop music releases. She gave us many iconic reactions to some of the best albums (or worst). However, her last video, which listed her favorite songs in 2020, was uploaded on December 29. She hasn't been showing any signs of online activity on any social media ever since then. She is expected do a list for Best/Worst albums of 2020 after the songs.

A tweet about her being reported missing became widespread due to fans wondering about her whereabout. But, it's quickly debunked by a fan who interacted with her regularly. rsz_unnamed-24.jpg.8da3179e964d0a9045d2176844418223.jpgShe has not been reported missing.

It's also noteworthy that she hasn't been doing as many reaction videos even before her disappearance, so she could possibly be taking a break.

Many fans still wish she would show some sign that she's OK. If anyone knows her, please tell her we love her and wish her the best.

• Love 8
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, TikTikBish said:

I actually thought what's going with her! I'm glad I came across this thread! I hope someone will update something...

According to some people she always disappears.

I only started following her Twitter when I notice her uploading videos less frequently.

It seems like we know her, but we don't actually at the end of the day :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t know her. She constantly refuses to react to Britney regardless of how many requests she gets. She only reacted to Glory soon after it came out, but nothing since then. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong 

She promised Blackout last year but :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block