Battle Of The Hotties Male Pop Star Edition Round 1: Justin Bieber vs. Shawn Mendes Vote

Midnight

Who do you think is the hotter looking pop star Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendes ?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Justin

bcc0b7aff3d956303a3c9b0e95f68ca3.jpg

Shawn

15e5b4dfdffecedc671476335479.jpg

2045009253_JustinVsShawn.png.ad3b8fdbf0506e437e78a6f3a78905fd.png                                             

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I don’t know what we are basing our votes on, so I just cast a vote for Shawn because I think he has a better look and does not looks like an addict.

Music wise they both suck, but Justin  had more success and I like some of his song, so he would win in that department even tho I think Shawn is a more talented musician.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, limezd said:

Ok, I guess I cast my vote properly.

who are you pitting the winner agains next? JT? Drake? Bruno? Weeknd? I dont even know any other male pop stars. 🤷🏻‍♂️

you'll just have to wait and see :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: 

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Justin

bcc0b7aff3d956303a3c9b0e95f68ca3.jpg

Shawn

15e5b4dfdffecedc671476335479.jpg

2045009253_JustinVsShawn.png.ad3b8fdbf0506e437e78a6f3a78905fd.png                                             

Who else but you would've posted such a poll? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Spoiler

We love it though. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Post more pics next time. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:It's the perfect opportunity. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

Hi Jordan :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Who else but you would've posted such a poll? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Reveal hidden contents

We love it though. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Post more pics next time. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:It's the perfect opportunity. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Jordan :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Just a little something fun for the weekend. 

I will I promise, I think your gonna like next weeks edition  :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

Shawn was super hot during his twink/twunk phase. He’s kinda lost it for me over the past couple years with the longer hair and weird vibe he has going on.

Justin was hot during his Journals era (hello All That Matters and Confident). His current look with the messier take on his classic hairstyle is the best he’s looked since the Journals era imo.

I’m not particularly crazy about how either looks rn though. I think Shawn has better features and was hotter at his peak, but I really hate his styling and vibe now. It turns me off. If I’m going on current looks/vibe, I’d just choose Justin.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block