SOPHIE has died

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, I was like Sophie Ellis Bexter??  Murder on the dance floor @nwonder??  I don’t know this Sophie, but tragic nevertheless.

, but still sad for her and her family and fans. 

it takes 2 seconds to google her name and know who she is.... , go listen to her art , guys i feel so awful right now, i feel like we've lost a very important artist for the culture, i've been a

Posted Images

I still remember hearing LEMONADE  back in 2014 and being blown away. It always felt like SOPHIE was on the cutting edge of pop music and her name being attached to a song alone has always been enough to convince me it's a bop. Her work with Charli XCX, B WHO I WANT TO B with Namie, Liz Y2K, Brooke Candy, her solo work, dj sets,  the list is huge and I've loved it all. My condolences to her family and friends, Rest In Power. 

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Damn, I was like Sophie Ellis Bexter?? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Murder on the dance floor @nwonder?? 
I don’t know this Sophie, but tragic nevertheless.

A bopppppp

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I’ve never knew of Sophie but sounds like she was talented and loved by many 💔

R.I.P 

• Haha 1

it takes 2 seconds to google her name and know who she is.... , go listen to her art , guys

i feel so awful right now, i feel like we've lost a very important artist for the culture, i've been a fan since 2014... man what the hell is going on in this decade.